Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fighting elites

dMACCC
01.11.2012 , 03:40 PM | #1
I don't understand how I can beat one elite alone and lose to another of the same level and life.

This is painfully mind boggling and slows down the game for me causing me to walk away from it for a day or two.

Any help or ideas out there???

Xitium
01.11.2012 , 03:43 PM | #2
More info is needed. Are you Mara or Jug? What spec are your? What level are you?
Juggernaut - Main Raid Tank - Hold the Line.
"Equality is a chain, like obedience. Like fear or uncertainty or self doubt. It binds the strong to the weak."

dMACCC
01.11.2012 , 03:45 PM | #3
I'm a lvl 23 jugg.

Xitium
01.11.2012 , 03:48 PM | #4
Ah. Are you going tank or dps spec?

I had a hunch you were lowish. All I can tell you is.. it gets better and to make sure to gear your companion.
"Equality is a chain, like obedience. Like fear or uncertainty or self doubt. It binds the strong to the weak."

NoseNuggets
01.11.2012 , 03:51 PM | #5
are you sure they are both elites, and not one elite and one champion?

dMACCC
01.11.2012 , 03:57 PM | #6
ok cool, so one thing i haven't done is gear up my companions that I'll do. Also I am a tank so I feel that makes it even harder.

Xitium
01.11.2012 , 03:58 PM | #7
It makes it harder right now, but it will get much easier later.

dMACCC
01.11.2012 , 04:00 PM | #8
Another question is this, on Nar Shadda where are the quests that don't require you to not have to fight elites, where the boss is just strong at at 3k health lvl?