Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guide to Your Legacy and Your Legacy Name

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Guide to Your Legacy and Your Legacy Name

Aieny
01.12.2012 , 04:59 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Shyressa View Post
The xp required for each level increases the legacy xp needed but 1000 so from 2 to 3 it is 241,000xp and so on.
Thanks!

Kelticfury
01.16.2012 , 09:17 PM | #22
is legacy name unique, or can you have friends make the same legacy name to be "family"?

MarcusBnaud
01.16.2012 , 09:24 PM | #23
i posted this over on my thread, but this might be a better place for the question. If I delete the character that achieved the legacy status, does that remove the legacy title from all alts?

thanks!

KYarb
01.16.2012 , 09:29 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Shyressa View Post
The xp required for each level increases the legacy xp needed but 1000 so from 2 to 3 it is 241,000xp and so on.
Right-o. I'm on Legacy 6 at the moment and it's 245,000 to Legacy 7. Hopefully there's a decent use for all this.

Aieny
01.16.2012 , 09:30 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Kelticfury View Post
is legacy name unique, or can you have friends make the same legacy name to be "family"?
The Legacy is unique per server, so only your account can use the Legacy name.

Aieny
01.16.2012 , 09:31 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by MarcusBnaud View Post
i posted this over on my thread, but this might be a better place for the question. If I delete the character that achieved the legacy status, does that remove the legacy title from all alts?

thanks!
Once a Legacy is established on a server, it is permanent to that server. You can delete all your characters and start over, but your Legacy will remain...on that server. You can create a new Legacy on another server.

Kelticfury
01.16.2012 , 09:53 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Aieny View Post
The Legacy is unique per server, so only your account can use the Legacy name.
Well thats kind of a bummer.

ty for the info!

Esauru
01.16.2012 , 10:02 PM | #28
Great work Aieny. I'm just going to favourite this and paste it to all my friends who keep asking about legacy. I give +over 9000 cookie points for sheer awesomeness.!

Aieny
01.17.2012 , 05:55 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Esauru View Post
Great work Aieny. I'm just going to favourite this and paste it to all my friends who keep asking about legacy. I give +over 9000 cookie points for sheer awesomeness.!
My name is Aieny, and I'm an Altoholic.

Quote:
Hi Aieny
I'd like to mention that I started this thread because I love the idea of the Legacy system, the communal experience from all alts, and I'm anxious to see what the future of the Legacy system holds (how's that for an oxymoron?). A lot of people have had questions about the system, so I figured if I could consolidate all the information into one FAQ it might help focus people on what the Legacy system can and cannot do.

Thanks for the support...I'm hoping to get this listed in the Sticky for New Player guides, hopefully if new players see this before they get randomly spammed with "Choose your Legacy" window, they'll be better prepared for it.

pishnaa
01.18.2012 , 02:09 PM | #30
thx for post, very usefull for me )
bounty hunting's about fighting smart as much as fighting hard.