Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is the service level agreement on tickets? Almost 4 days now, no answer...!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
What is the service level agreement on tickets? Almost 4 days now, no answer...!

Zolimox
01.11.2012 , 02:21 PM | #1
After sending a VERY detailed report of what im experiencing....

Recieved Sun, 08 Jan 2012 10:16:16 -0800 (PST)
"Thank you for your inquiry Ticket# 2422412"
What i am experiencing is clearly a bug, im stuck in a quest loop on alderaan (and the game starts up telling me my character is struggling to defeat gearbox). However, i've defeated gearbox and am way past that part of the quest and quest loop.

I'm ok to have a defunct quest loop sitting in my log but the fact that the game loading screen thinks i'm still on the first part of a quest from multiple levels ago screams there is going to be an issue later on. That scenario will make sad panda, a very angry panda... and angry panda's make people sad.

Do you guys in customer service have any sort of service level agreement with customers? I mean yeesh... it's been almost 4 days now. A simple "looking into this, looks legit but nothing to worry about now" email would have gone a long way. My first ticket got a "please give us more information blah blah" which i went through all the hoops suggested and provided the FULL GAMUT of information and then some.

I'm taking to the forums since i've gotten no reply from CS agents and im not terribly pleased.

FignarKrynn
01.11.2012 , 02:23 PM | #2
There is no SLA, can you imagine if they agreed to one they would be absolutley screwed. Do what I did raise one more ticket and cancel your account if the ticket is not answered adequately before your free time is up leave the game and don't look back.

If they answer adequately continue playing and continue paying.
Core i7 2700k @ 4.9GHz ,16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Ram, Nvidia 590GTX.

Zolimox
01.11.2012 , 02:27 PM | #3
I don't think i've waited an unreasonable amount of time and i've even been elevated from ticket level 1 (first line of defense / idiot zone) from a week ago to ticket level 2 (i got a keyword to put in my subject line! omg!). This is ticket level #2. I'm not even looking for a resolution, but any sort of feedback would be, uh, standard fare for somebody providing a service.

Gliese
01.11.2012 , 03:28 PM | #4
I still haven't even received an auto reply and it has been 5 days since i opened my ticket...
Gliese - 50 Operative <Opprimo Umbra>
Gleise - 50 Smuggler <Ewoks Anonymous>

Zolimox
01.11.2012 , 04:30 PM | #5
I'm sorry Gliese

Sounds like i got farther than you did before dead-ending...