Why Aren't There Any Server Forums? Is Bioware THAT Lazy? Community Suffering

Xugos

Without a server community, there really is no other location for cross-faction discourse. Without that, a community is pretty much severed and there is no growth in it. By discourse, I don't mean trash-talking, but over-all PvP organizing, guild recruitment for the server's guilds, and over-all communications.

Is Bioware really going to be that lazy and not implement them? This speaks volumes about what we can expect in the future: lackluster service.

Edited by Xugos

I want one for finding a guild.

The guild finding forums are cluttered with multiple servers and it makes it really hard to find them.

I guess I could just spam LFG(uild) in /1

Edited by shaunj

The guild finding forums are cluttered with multiple servers and it makes it really hard to find them.

I guess I could just spam LFG in /1

Exactly. Having server-forums makes guild recruitment, keeping track of progression, PvP, friendly discourse, etc, all MUCH easier.

They don't want to spend the money on moderators. Kinda sad really since the website of an MMO kinda becomes the face of the game. With as much basic functionality as this website lacks it really sets a bad image for BW/EA.

Also..I would expect this to get closed.

Edited by PjPablo

I guess I could just spam LFG(uild) in /1

didnt you notice the great community through LFG LFG LFG spam? now imagine everyone would also spam his 20 word guild advertisement? thats so much community my brain is almost bursting about so much socialization

It seems likely to me that server forums would become a more important thing once communities are actually set. By set, I mean subscribing customers who want to pay to play on that particular server. At that point, I think that Bioware will institute server forums so that those customers can create their communities, rather than waste the effort to the onslaught of posters in the first month.

Aàaaaaand the other daily troll is here too.

Not sure I follow, what's trolly about this? I mean sure OP put it in basically the douchebaggiest language possible, but the request is more than reasonable. Server forums are one of those few issues I have no idea *** Bioware is doing on, but then I haven't followed the issue on the boards. Has there been some explanation for this?