Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Latest wave update!

Radokioi
12.14.2011 , 11:56 AM | #521
Quote: Originally Posted by Supasexysheepy View Post
Actually, I have to say, I prefer this way, they stated from the start it would be based on your redemption, it is the SMOOTHEST introduction to servers I have ever seen in my history of playing MMO's Blizzard's WoW being the worst case for server failure on launch days, and PTR servers on Test days were and always will be DIABOLICAL!

Having been in since yesterday on the EU Servers, I can successfully tell you, I have experienced NO LAG, there has been NO DOWNTIME, NO RESTART on the hours I have played. There are always enough people around and it is very enjoyable, you can tell when a wave has gone out, there are more players on start planets etc... This is a very nice, progressing, smooth introduction up to launch day. I would rather have it this way, than mass influx of players with queues like Beta and then crashes because then you wouldn't be playing till they are fixed. I have been waiting years for this game, if i was still waiting a few more days wouldn't bother you. You are just jealous because you didn't pre order at the start like people who hadn't even tried it. Also because there are others in and not you, because you feel you are "something awesomely special"

No, slow introduction with server cap increasing at a nice rate rather than dying half way. It is nice, ok slow, but it is the best introduction into a launch program i have experienced, with MINIMUM (None of my experience) downtime. Well done Bioware/EA/LA good job on this, ignore the QQ nice and smooth and steady wins the race Moral of the story, Guys, you will get your chance, just be patient

Nimphona - Luka Sene EU
Yeah its probably good - if you get to play it!!

Tamthas
12.14.2011 , 11:57 AM | #522
I pre-ordered in August and got the code on October 2. The only thing that really annoys me right now is that I know 3 people who pre-ordered last week who got their e-mail today while I'm still waiting to get mine. I'm confused. I thought this was supposed to be based on when the code was redeemed...
Darth Velius - Sith Assassin

DarthSapper
12.14.2011 , 11:58 AM | #523
Quote: Originally Posted by Radokioi View Post
I dont think they even themselves know, what they are doing, except for using the most ******** launch-system ever seen in an MMO. They are splitting up guilds, friends and what not. How could they not see this coming? Do as every other damn MMO in history and make a specific launch date for everyone. And not this lame system, where people are nog going to get any early access at all, and must till dec. 20, even tho when you preorder and they say u can get up to 5 days, you might not even get 1. Thats really cynical business-methods and confirms that EA and BW only is out after your money. Preorder a year before and get 2 days early access. First time I ever cancelled a preorder, and that it should be swtor is even more strange. It could have been so good, but failed huge.
To my understanding for preordering the game we qualify for anywhere between ONE and FIVE days of pre-release game access. SO with the smoke cleared out, we are still SIX days out as of right now, 14/12/2011, (14th of December, 2011 for those that cant read the date in international format...). For all you that have already been granted access, congratulations!! I wish I were with you, I will wait until I am invited like you did. As for the rest of you Crying Complaintants; WAIT UNTIL YOUR COMPLAINT IS VALID BEFORE EXPRESSING IT TO THE WORLD!!

Its truly a shame that so many people feel entitled to more than what they have been promised or deserve...

Aeristar
12.14.2011 , 11:59 AM | #524
I haven't felt like this since the time I took an arrow to the knee.
"'Watcher Two,' huh? That's a pretty name. Is it Twi'lek?"
-Kaliyo
"It's basic. Unlike many civilizations, the Empire teaches it's children how to count."
-Watcher Two

nuclear-penguin
12.14.2011 , 11:59 AM | #525
so thats 3 months in 2 days? should expect to get in tomorrow or the next day then since i redeemed on the 6th of december..

TonySith
12.14.2011 , 11:59 AM | #526
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSapper View Post
To my understanding for preordering the game we qualify for anywhere between ONE and FIVE days of pre-release game access. SO with the smoke cleared out, we are still SIX days out as of right now, 14/12/2011, (14th of December, 2011 for those that cant read the date in international format...). For all you that have already been granted access, congratulations!! I wish I were with you, I will wait until I am invited like you did. As for the rest of you Crying Complaintants; WAIT UNTIL YOUR COMPLAINT IS VALID BEFORE EXPRESSING IT TO THE WORLD!!

Its truly a shame that so many people feel entitled to more than what they have been promised or deserve...

We are liberal democrats

Annjul
12.14.2011 , 11:59 AM | #527
heard that some on the Nov's are in... is it random or what... hope to get tomorrow or on friday ^^

Radokioi
12.14.2011 , 11:59 AM | #528
Quote: Originally Posted by Racna View Post
Well thats your short coming, How is that bio wares fault because you didnt pre order a game you werent a fan of?

And again if you were a hardcore mmo player you still would of pre ordered it.
Lol. So all HC-mmo players preorders every new MMO? You are writing nonsense. I preorded in start October. Didnt get my invite today, so im not giving money to a company, that is only after your money and doesnt realise alot of people want to game and quest together with old m8s. This is impossible now, since only a tiny fraction of people is allowed to play the game early.

Deprise
12.14.2011 , 12:00 PM | #529
Ya Tam, same here. I know people who redeemed on 11/03 and are in. Must be random. Pretty effin cool... /endsarcasm.
"Something, something, dark side. Something, something, complete."

Sullydog
12.14.2011 , 12:00 PM | #530
I was excited about EGA until I took an arrow to the knee.