Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Latest wave update!

MLRBLC
12.14.2011 , 09:37 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Vookie View Post
Hey guys,
Just wondering, the first email you get is that which title is: "Your saga begins" right?
Cuz i've got that one, but i can't seem to enter the game, so I take it that was the email sent to everyone about the early-acces starting.
Just need confirmation.
I ordered on 8th of august, and as mentioned above I don't think i've got mine.
Send me that email...lol ill figure it out for ya.. lol

Moonside
12.14.2011 , 09:37 AM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by dardack View Post
Well got confirmation 8/21/11 are in. That's 21+ days in 2 waves. So hoping 9/13 is in in next 2, heh.
How did you find this info out?

LORDNIGHT
12.14.2011 , 09:37 AM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by drunkengoat View Post
No one ever said you were getting in on the 13th. Hell, they didn't even announce that they moved the date up from the 15th to the 13th until last week, and that was accompanied by all kinds of information about the staggered Early Game Access model.

All that has ever been said to anyone is that pre-order gets you "up to 5 days" early access and the statement of first-come-first-served, which is quoted here from the original pre-order announcement email way back in July:
"The sooner you pre-order and redeem your pre-order code, the sooner you'll get into the Early Game Access phase. Use your Early Game Access to level up, explore the universe, or take various classes for a test drive. While many others are just getting started on launch day, your saga will be well underway."

I laugh at the number of people who just don't read things.

As much as I dig ur attitude and logic, the dude u quoted said he preordered ON SEPTEMBER.

ON ALL OF SEPTEMBER. WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN.

The wall of text was all for naught, my friend. You are talking to a trawlingreeree and they do not understand logic or rational thought.

KneeKappa
12.14.2011 , 09:37 AM | #124
I pre-ordered 12/12...So I really don't expect to get in until the day before release :-p My own fault though, I didn't realize they were offering early access until I just happened to see it in the store. I even had to pre-order it twice, first time at GameStop and they never gave me the code. So I went to Bestbuy to pre-order and they printed the code out on the transaction paper.

Teklin
12.14.2011 , 09:38 AM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by ortluk View Post
This is just conjecture but, judging from the fact that August 13 ppl got in on the second wave today and there were apx 250000 preorders by that day. Assuming that roughly 100000 of that was yesterday, we can gauge roughly 75000 per wave, and thus those who registered by the first week of October have a reasonable chance of getting in today, with almost everyone else in sometime tomorrow, and the last few stragglers in early Friday.

This is by no means official, and is an educated guess based solely on the preorder numbers i was able to find. And posts I've seen in this thread.

Source:
http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/40825/USA/
I agree. My firm belief is that almost everyone will be in by tomorrow. I have faith!

Droity
12.14.2011 , 09:39 AM | #126
Aug 13th redemption got EGA email @ 0814hrs (mountain time) ... just for those who are watching the boards like hawks for updates

LORDNIGHT
12.14.2011 , 09:39 AM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by Legoloth View Post
Well we havenīt met our parentīs since we were 5, and there is no emotion
Its more about the bragging points for us though. We get to conquer you and tell u about how we seckshally conquered ur kinfolk. DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNDUNNN DUN DUNDUNNNN

jlrx
12.14.2011 , 09:39 AM | #128
Anyone here from September actually get in, not just "A friend who pre-ordered in september got in!"
"There is no passion…there is solely obsession. There is no knowledge. There is solely conviction. There is no purpose. There is solely will. There is nothing… Only me."

Ulichev
12.14.2011 , 09:40 AM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by ZoojaJett View Post
Dec. 5th and I'm in! Must have slipped through the cracks! YAHOO!!!!!!
troller.

MasakoX
12.14.2011 , 09:40 AM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by LordPancake View Post
I hope you were at the store picking up Skyrim when you did your PO.
I bought in the next day actually but yeah, Skyrim filled in the gap between then and the beta test weekend. :P
"Those unforgettable days. For them...I live." - Omoikane, Martian Successor Nadesico

Twitter: @MasakoX