Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Latest wave update!

DJOllieVee
12.14.2011 , 09:31 AM | #101
I can confirm that atleast upto 17/08/2011 are in as another one of my clanmates just recieved his invite.
Recruitment Officer for the Tatooine People's Front NOT the People's Front of Tatooine
SPLITTERS!
RIP . Gone but not forgotten.

ZoojaJett
12.14.2011 , 09:31 AM | #102
Dec. 5th and I'm in! Must have slipped through the cracks! YAHOO!!!!!!

LORDNIGHT
12.14.2011 , 09:31 AM | #103
I bet most of the whiners here are Jedi scum.... the Sith will get in early and crush u all

Legoloth
12.14.2011 , 09:31 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Amenema View Post
@ Legolath really old news bro. i've reinstalled 3 times over the course of the game and played just last week with friends. I'm up to date, the point they havn't sent an invite and my account is not active on site is still legitimate. I don't really care since my girlfriend can't start playing until the 20th anyway, what I care about is suffering 50 min log ins every day I want to play the game I bought until bioware gets more servers and does force transfers or people quit out of frustration.
Everyone can miss something you know
Use the force. Think!

dardack
12.14.2011 , 09:31 AM | #105
Well got confirmation 8/21/11 are in. That's 21+ days in 2 waves. So hoping 9/13 is in in next 2, heh.
Doofensmirtz lvl 50 PTIn Erebus Drooga's Pleasure Barge. 4 Imps 50. Doofentrooper lvl 50 VG in Goof Troop DPB
Dear BW please have RS/HiB send me to other fleet Nekkid. TY. Also, don't allow 3 sin/shadow 2 sorc/sage teams in HB. That is all.

AkitaMimbu
12.14.2011 , 09:31 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Amenema View Post
@ Legolath yeah, even disregarding my email I get typical account has not yet been created. I've been in beta since earliest stages but can't play actual game. Go figure.
Then you have played the game enough already, leave the early access queue and let others in first!

Dachodacho
12.14.2011 , 09:31 AM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Teklin View Post
Sure... You COULD. But listen, Bioware is a business, and I know they're doing all they can to make sure they have happy customers. They will get us all in as early as possible to thank us for our commitment to the game and purchasing early. Is it possible people will be trickling in on the 18th and 19th. Sure it is. Personally, I choose to think that's highly unlikely. I think everyone will be in by the 16th but that's just my humble opinion. Only time will tell.
from your mouth to God's ear

Karmastorm
12.14.2011 , 09:32 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by LORDNIGHT View Post
In summation:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
ROFLMA - thanks for the chuckle
The alliance... will die. As will your friends. Good, I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!

Legoloth
12.14.2011 , 09:32 AM | #109
You Sith already ***** our temple....
Use the force. Think!

Zulex
12.14.2011 , 09:32 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by ZoojaJett View Post
Dec. 5th and I'm in! Must have slipped through the cracks! YAHOO!!!!!!
Really i find that hard to belive