Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

World Ranking?


Pintaphilly's Avatar


Pintaphilly
01.11.2012 , 09:41 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Cepheid View Post
If any of you had any idea what posting was about then you'd understand it's about setting a foundation for a new game and guild recruitment. As you don't and both of you have claimed you've cleared content you haven't then I'll assume you're trolling. If anything trolling threads who's sole purpose is to diminish the work and time put into clearing content are the ones looking for the epeen raise. That being said good luck on the easy content OPW has been unable to clear and if you've cleared all the content that nobody else has then by all means disappear back into the woodwork.

Enjoy reminiscing of the good old days and dropping your old guild tags around and happy hunting.
This comment is just extremely amusing, and just shows how ignorant you are to the whole situation. We gave detailed arguments, and apparently you simply refused to counter them. It seems as if your in denial to the fact that the raiding content is not even close to hard at the moment. Everyone knows this, get over it.

Not only that, your trying to act like a "professional" guild, when your not even close to it, and that's mostly based on your comments. Now I know why you try to take so much pride on something that is currently extremely meaningless.

Nothing to brag about here. Deal with it. Feel free to roam this forum though, I'm sure a sliver of the population will pay attention, as very few have been.

The simple fact that your even claiming these bosses are actually hard amazes the crap out of me. Now I'm wondering how long it even took you to down these bosses (mainly SOA), since you are so convinced that they are "hard". Simple mechanics, increased damage, increased HP in some cases. Yeah... that must be HARDZ! Back to raiding 101.

Cepheid's Avatar


Cepheid
01.11.2012 , 09:51 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Pintaphilly View Post
This comment is just extremely amusing, and just shows how ignorant you are to the whole situation. We gave detailed arguments, and apparently you simply refused to counter them. It seems as if your in denial to the fact that the raiding content is not even close to hard at the moment. Everyone knows this, get over it.

Not only that, your trying to act like a "professional" guild, when your not even close to it, and that's mostly based on your comments. Now I know why you try to take so much pride on something that is currently extremely meaningless.

Nothing to brag about here. Deal with it. Feel free to roam this forum though, I'm sure a sliver of the population will pay attention, as very few have been.

The simple fact that your even claiming these bosses are actually hard amazes the crap out of me. Now I'm wondering how long it even took you to down these bosses (mainly SOA), since you are so convinced that they are "hard". Simple mechanics, increased damage, increased HP in some cases. Yeah... that must be HARDZ! Back to raiding 101.
Actually I haven't claimed that. Were you not intent upon slander and your own agenda of rage you'd have seen that. I'm not countering your argument because it's not an argument but an opinion. I'm not in the business of telling people how to think. You guys complaining about others epeens apparently are however. Perhaps you should focus on finding a game and community that makes you happier rather than the verbal puking on the forums. Go complain to Bioware if you have problems with the content you haven't cleared because you claim it's too easy. These aren't the forums you're looking for hombre.
"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops." - Stephen Jay Gould

Pintaphilly's Avatar


Pintaphilly
01.11.2012 , 09:55 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Jurugar View Post
Sorry, I should have clarified - done it on 16 man hard and up. Because of the ~4-5 guilds in the world that have killed Soa 16 man hard so far, I doubt any would say it was a joke.

It's true that the difficulty curve spikes at Soa - the rest of the instance is relatively lackluster, minus annihilator 16m nightmare. The middle 3 bosses are pretty much one giant loot pinata (assuming pylons wants to cooperate). But it's hardly cake as a whole - no one has killed 16m nightmare Soa yet, or bonethrasher.
Umm.. I was talking about hard mode... including 4/5 NM. Your clearly oblivious as to how many guilds have done this already. They are a joke. Period. And I've stated many times why. The only reason Nightmare SOA and Bonethrasher haven't been killed are because of over-tuning and a few bugs, and even then, it hasn't even been a month since launch. If properly tuned, all raid content would have been cleared already.

Pintaphilly's Avatar


Pintaphilly
01.11.2012 , 09:58 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Cepheid View Post
Actually I haven't claimed that. Were you not intent upon slander and your own agenda of rage you'd have seen that. I'm not countering your argument because it's not an argument but an opinion. I'm not in the business of telling people how to think. You guys complaining about others epeens apparently are however. Perhaps you should focus on finding a game and community that makes you happier rather than the verbal puking on the forums. Go complain to Bioware if you have problems with the content you haven't cleared because you claim it's too easy. These aren't the forums you're looking for hombre.
LOL. And there he goes again. You have proven to yourself that you are in fact, an ignorant. You might also want to read very carefully, cause you clearly have no idea what we're even talking about. I mean, why would I complain to Bioware? Did you even read my comments?

And yes, you did claim it, proof? You confirmed it with this comment. Lovely how contradictions work huh? The whole basis of the arguments are about the difficulty of end-game content. More specific proof? Read the second to last line in your quote. Allow me to help you out if you can't seem to figure it out, and I quote "...because you claim it's too easy." You know what means right? It means you think otherwise, for whatever insane reason.

Also, what business are you in then? Cause it seems your trying to tell me what I "SHOULD" do.

P.S. Learn what an argument and an opinion is.

P.P.S. Dodge more plz.

CHRISGG's Avatar


CHRISGG
01.11.2012 , 10:01 PM | #35
world ranking:
1-guild that raided for 5 days straight until they finally got lucky and killed x encounter without getting screwed over by the multitude of bugs/oversights
2-guild that raided for 4 days straight until they finally got lucky and killed x encounter without getting screwed over by the multitude of bugs/oversights
3-guild that raided for 3 days straight until they finally got lucky and killed x encounter without getting screwed over by the multitude of bugs/oversights

no sane players are wasting their time trying to progression raid right now as 99% of the "difficulty" comes from your attempts, which take like 7-8min+ each not counting downtime between pulls, bugging out in some way (ie: soa not becoming vuln despite being hit, mind trap on tank, people randomly dying 100-0 in a throw)

it's literally just a matter of grinding it out until eventually one of these things doesn't happen - the guilds willing to do this are truly pathetic and desperate for recognition
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

Artacks's Avatar


Artacks
01.11.2012 , 10:13 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Cepheid View Post
I'm not in the business of telling people how to think.
This is so ironically funny I can't even begin to explain its hilarity. Thank you for this internet gold.

I actually am starting to feel bad. So Cepheid, you wounded soul, I will no longer point out your flaws, your mistakes, and your BS. You seem to be doing a good enough job of that on your own.

This is a clear case of narcissism.

Ceph, from one hardcore raider to another, just ignore it man. Its not worth it if you feel like you are getting trolled. Go back to your happy place and pretend no one has cleared content yet. Its better for all of us.

On a side note, we need merc DPS.

www.onepercentwipes.com

Pintaphilly's Avatar


Pintaphilly
01.11.2012 , 10:17 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Artacks View Post
This is so ironically funny I can't even begin to explain its hilarity. Thank you for this internet gold.

I wonder how many times he is going to tell guilds who have cleared content that they haven't cleared content. This is the biggest case of e-epeen denial I have ever seen in my 10 years of playing.

I actually am starting to feel bad. So Cepheid, you wounded soul, I will no longer point out your flaws, your mistakes, and your BS. You seem to be doing a good enough job of that on your own.

Good luck.
Lol. Cheers to that.