Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"This account is not authorized to connect to our servers" - error 3001

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
"This account is not authorized to connect to our servers" - error 3001

Menotti
01.11.2012 , 10:37 AM | #1
When trying to log into SWTOR from the server picker, I get the error "This account is not authorized to connect to our servers".

It is error code 3001. What is causing this?

Is it a transient error or is there something wrong with my account?

Thanks

Keta
01.11.2012 , 11:12 AM | #2
Have you checked all the usual items like ensuring your account has a valid payment method, email etc?

After that use the customer service email form and keep bumping this thread i guess.

Ice_mak
01.11.2012 , 11:17 AM | #3
I get this error when I am too lazy to log out and close the game.. and when I come back in the morning, I am at the server selection screen, and will sometimes get this.

My thoughts are my log in has 'expired', as soon as I close the game and relog in, I get in to the server with no problems.

desk_jedi
01.11.2012 , 11:19 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Ice_mak View Post
I get this error when I am too lazy to log out and close the game.. and when I come back in the morning, I am at the server selection screen, and will sometimes get this.

My thoughts are my log in has 'expired', as soon as I close the game and relog in, I get in to the server with no problems.
I can confirm this as well. On the rare occasion I have had to reboot the computer but usually due to an unrelated issue (It IS Windows after all ).

Menotti
01.11.2012 , 11:44 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ice_mak View Post

ah thanks, I'll try that. I walked away from my comp last night, went to bed, got up and went to work...maybe I'm at the server selection screen for too long.

Ice_mak
01.11.2012 , 12:04 PM | #6
some 'games' expire your log in after a certain time period to force you back to the launcher incase there was a patch that you need to get etc

Menotti
01.11.2012 , 03:55 PM | #7
thanks everyone for the suggestions!