Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Social Points are too difficult to get

PicklesJohnson
01.11.2012 , 10:43 AM | #11
I think we need anti-social points as well...extra points for ignores, and X3 bonus points for snubbing someone publicly.

trotsky_tor
01.11.2012 , 10:47 AM | #12
run ilum/belsavis dailies in a group of 4 each day. You get a pretty decent amount of social points from that.

The grind is fairly ridiculous though, considering there are Social X required items =/

Valcomm
01.11.2012 , 10:55 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Tomidius View Post
I call BS
I'm level 25 and have done about 20 FPs. I'm at Social 2 and 314 points till Social 3. I never grouped for quests outside of Heroics.

NickM
01.11.2012 , 11:01 AM | #14
I've been leveling with my girlfriend (and sometimes my best friend with us) entirely from level 10 to level 45 (where I am now) and I'm social 4, nearing social 5. I've bought one thing with the social points, and that was at social 2. Although, I kind of want that speeder from Social 6...

IveDefected
01.11.2012 , 11:07 AM | #15
Ill be honest, ive leveled from 1-46 exclusively in a guild group of 4 doing EVERY SINGLE QUEST and Flashpoint up to Voss and we are all just about to hit Social V.

seems a bit out of whack.
<<<Danger Zone>>>

Lauraliane
01.11.2012 , 11:37 AM | #16
I did ALL the game with my wife in group, from 1 to 50.

We finished a bit above Rank 5 and are now Rank 6 after a couple weeks of daily quest.

The max is apparently rank 10, yep it is going to take a while for sure.

That being said I only know of one thing requiring rank 10, think you can wear all social gear with rank 5 or 6.

Statements
01.11.2012 , 11:50 AM | #17
I agree i did every FP 2-5 times leveling up and am still 100 under Social 1. I have gone out of my way to group up and do quests that are not beneficial to me just to MAYBE get a chance at 2 or 4 social points.

Also, HM dont get you any social pts... ***?

Oppolus
01.11.2012 , 11:56 AM | #18
Obviously your the kind of people that raced through the game and did not group with others, because you wanted to be 50 as fast and before all the others as possbile. You are 100% at halfway Social Rank two by level 30 if you grouped throughout all quests and DID not do FPs. Maybe should have grouped more, because then you didnt need to whine now. Everyone who has grouped and enjoyed then game is now laughing at you.

Oh I have done it with two toons now.. level 28 and almost at Social Rank two.

Reeny
01.11.2012 , 11:57 AM | #19
To even get above rank 2 means u basically have to group up and do every quest in a freaking group... all the time!

Even grouping up for heroic quests on the planets dont help because they dont give social points most times...

It's retarded.

Reeny
01.11.2012 , 12:02 PM | #20
Should get some social points when a heroic group quest has been completed in a group, not just when talking to the freaking quest-giver.