Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

mainhand Columi weapons, Random drop or a certain hard mode FP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
mainhand Columi weapons, Random drop or a certain hard mode FP?

Tohrazer
01.11.2012 , 08:37 AM | #1
i desperately need a new mainhand weapon, my guild is busy in the hardmode raids and im maintanking with the darn centurion mainhand from commendations, the champion one isnt RNGing from the bags for me, i really need to get ahold of soresu's razor (columi badge item), the tionese mainhand from badges is another option but its still worse than basically everyone elses mainhand right now!
Guild Leader | Aggressive Negotiations
Negotiations With a Lightsaber!
3 World first Kills, Ex SK Gaming/Curse, played wow, swg, aoc, war, ddo, lotro, and the rest

Exertim
01.11.2012 , 08:47 AM | #2
Nobody seems to know where the mainhand Columi weapon drops from. A few people (myself included) are speculating that both the belt and mainhand tokens will drop from either one of the two new upcoming FPs in the 1.1 patch or one of the new bosses being added to Karagga's Palace.
Sakarai - 50 Jedi Sentinel
Canderous Ordo

Jurugar
01.11.2012 , 08:54 AM | #3
Columni weapon tokens drop from hard mode Soa.

Frankly I'm getting tired of seeing this question pop up every 5 seconds, as it's been asked/answered at least 4 separate times in the past couple days.

Tohrazer
01.11.2012 , 08:56 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jurugar View Post

Frankly I'm getting tired of seeing this question pop up every 5 seconds, as it's been asked/answered at least 4 separate times in the past couple days.
and nowhere else? if so thanks for the info
3 World first Kills, Ex SK Gaming/Curse, played wow, swg, aoc, war, ddo, lotro, and the rest

Alohen
01.11.2012 , 08:57 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Jurugar View Post

This ^ Exactly What I thought.

Normal Mode Drops Tier 1 Weapons

Hard Mode Drops Tier 2 Weapons

Guess What Nightmare Drops?

Tohrazer
01.11.2012 , 08:58 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Alohen View Post
This ^ Exactly What I thought.

Normal Mode Drops Tier 1 Weapons

Hard Mode Drops Tier 2 Weapons

Guess What Nightmare Drops?
the broken T3 weapons that are worse than the T2 ones?

also its strange to me that columi everything else drops on normal mode raids and hard mode fp apart from the weapons, is that just me?

Alohen
01.11.2012 , 09:00 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Tohrazer View Post

also its strange to me that columi everything else drops on normal mode raids and hard mode fp apart from the weapons, is that just me?
Yeah! lol The Broken Weapons That have same Stats as Tier 1!

well the way it seems to work is

Normal Mode - 1-2 Pieces of Columi Gear, and 1-2 Pieces of Tionese STANDARD gear

Hard Mode - 1-2 Pieces of Rakata per Boss, and 1-2 Pieces of Columi Standard gear

Nightmare - 1-2 Rakata Official Gear, and 1-2 pieces of Rakata Standard Gear

( Edit : Standard meaning Gear that is named Differently but is the SAME STANDARD as Rakata Stats )

Mythicrose
01.11.2012 , 09:15 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Tohrazer View Post

The Columni head piece only drops from Kragga's right now. So it's not that strange that Soa only drops the main hand right now. I haven't paid much attention but I don't believe EV or Kragga's currently drop the chest piece.

Alohen
01.11.2012 , 09:20 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Mythicrose View Post
The Columni head piece only drops from Kragga's right now. So it's not that strange that Soa only drops the main hand right now. I haven't paid much attention but I don't believe EV or Kragga's currently drop the chest piece.
Chest piece drops from Last Boss in EV Soa

Mythicrose
01.11.2012 , 09:24 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Alohen View Post
Chest piece drops from Last Boss in EV Soa
Hadn't noticed. All I ever get is the main hand weapons from him.