Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which class has the best romance for a female character?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Which class has the best romance for a female character?

Crezelle
04.22.2012 , 11:03 PM | #71
starting my smuggler..... 30 seconds after getting my ship, corso is drunk and hitting on me...i laughed
Spoiler

heard him go " That's right, i got you!" and " now your ugly, dumn AND DEAD" and figured... eh hes worth tagging along.

i totally loved rescuing torian.... my bh was all " THEY TAKE MY SNOO SNOO TOY!!! THEY *D*I*E* "
run in, curb stomp everyone, strut up to her trophy husband, drape him over her amazon shoulders, and saunter off into the sunset with her prize reclaimed.

NOBODY touches her snoo-snoo toy
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Bhaers
04.22.2012 , 11:07 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Faolon View Post
Some women like stupid farm boys, just as much as some men like stupid blondes.
Some men love stupid farm boys too.
An inflated sense of self-importance deflects us from the inner peace and happiness we seek and affects those around us negatively. - HH Dalai Lama

Bhaers
04.22.2012 , 11:11 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by imnotawitch View Post
...>Forever Alone>Hell>Torian*
Poor Forever Alone. One day he will get a girlfriend, I know it.
An inflated sense of self-importance deflects us from the inner peace and happiness we seek and affects those around us negatively. - HH Dalai Lama

StormNaara
04.23.2012 , 03:34 AM | #74
Quinn>Vector >Andronikos - that's the only 3 I romanced but Andronikos was the most "meh"-worthy

Celacia
04.23.2012 , 10:00 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Mutive View Post
Vector didn't do it for me. I was okay with the bug thing, but my character hitting on him seemed so skeevy. Like, she seemed to just want to get him into bed, and he was all like, "Eeek! Why won't you leave me alone so that I can commune with the hive?" I felt so bad for him...(Which is odd, as otherwise I think I would have loved him. He's a really interesting character - and it feels like he's the only one who has my agent's back. But...the skeevy flirting makes me feel bad.)
Spoiler

This has been my absolute favorite out of all the romances that I have seen, and it's not just because he is sexy and charming in a different way than the others are. It's because this one feels to me to be the most adult/grown-up out of all of them. They are both very complicated people, and that makes things difficult for them. It has a real quality to me that Corso and Torian's puppy love, Andronikos' standoffishness, Doc's 'hey, gorgeous' sleaziness, and Quinn's 'despite my better judgement I find you hot as hell please stop torturing me with it, my lord'-ness just don't. The complexity gives it more depth and believability.

Crezelle
04.26.2012 , 11:39 PM | #76
say, i know all the empire ones, and the non jedi pub ones, what are the 2 jedi male LIs like?
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Captain_Zone
04.26.2012 , 11:49 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
say, i know all the empire ones, and the non jedi pub ones, what are the 2 jedi male LIs like?
Not sure about the Consular, but for the Knight, Doc is a cheap knock-off of Bruce Campbell without the coolness factor. He hits on women mercilessly, and isn't even that smooth about it. Hell, on my male Guardian, I brought Kira along on Balmorra to meet him, and he hits on HER right off the bat. I took an instant dislike to him then and there.

Mostly because my Knight was doing VERY un-Jedi like things with Kira already.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

DeutschGamer
04.26.2012 , 11:54 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
All I hear about Iresso (Consular) is that he is flat and is romance has no real substance, most likely because you get him late game.
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.

Crezelle
04.26.2012 , 11:57 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Not sure about the Consular, but for the Knight, Doc is a cheap knock-off of Bruce Campbell without the coolness factor. He hits on women mercilessly, and isn't even that smooth about it. Hell, on my male Guardian, I brought Kira along on Balmorra to meet him, and he hits on HER right off the bat. I took an instant dislike to him then and there.

Mostly because my Knight was doing VERY un-Jedi like things with Kira already.
oh right... doc.. THATS why i haven't rolled a JK yet....
what about the other one?

Crezelle
04.26.2012 , 11:57 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by DeutschGamer View Post
All I hear about Iresso (Consular) is that he is flat and is romance has no real substance, most likely because you get him late game.
ahh... seems the non sensitives get the best guys then