Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which class has the best romance for a female character?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Which class has the best romance for a female character?

Aquarra
02.24.2012 , 07:55 PM | #31
In my opinion Doc>Vector>Quinn>Torian>Corso>Aric (I could take him or leave him)>Andronikos (Like the character but not interested in the romance)>Iresso (Honesly I hate the guy)

subrosian
02.24.2012 , 08:04 PM | #32
andronikus has too much baggage, keeping you at arms length because he is scared of getting hurt. Vector is interesting, he's basically the only one who takes you as you are and is interested in the relationship on more than a physical level. Yes, he's a bug, but whatever.
subrosian
<Epitome>
epitomeraiding.com

Achraya
02.24.2012 , 08:25 PM | #33
Team Corso. He's a little too goofy, a little too noble, a little too sweet, and a little too quick to assume you need a certain kind of guy, but somehow all of that awkwardness rolls together into something adorable and appealing. I'm leveling a scoundrel because I miss having him talk to my gunslinger.

Revel: Dat Voice. I'm not even sure what his story is (even after falling into bed with the guy) because I was too busy enjoying his voice. Also I got to flirt with other dudes (that other sith on Ald for instance) and Revel just laughs and is the opposite of concerned. He's got 'Swag' as the kids call it these days.

Doc: Total sleaze. Daily checkups my behind. Back to the medcenter with you!

Quinn: I spoiled myself for the end of the Juggy line and in spite of that I find myself liking the guy. He's five different kinds of awkward (Makes Corso look smooth, and that is no easy feat) but he's fun to tease.

Vector: Nope.

hadoken
02.24.2012 , 10:31 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by subrosian View Post
andronikus has too much baggage, keeping you at arms length because he is scared of getting hurt.
You get past that eventually.

jazzllanna
02.29.2012 , 11:01 AM | #35
Gotten into a few more-

Have to say Corso is still my favorite lol Maxed out on him.

Quinn is pretty fun so far- He is just starting to open up- only to level 23

Vector- actually pretty sweet still kinda weird though- only to level 30

Aric- stopped talking to me lol Very disappointed in this romance but I guess I have to finish the chapter and he will talk again. Funny fact I found on him- the voice is the guy from Psych Lassy :P. Only level 28 on this one.

Anyone else have any input on this?
Wichita Gunslinger
The Harbinger
Spoiler

Crezelle
03.03.2012 , 12:38 AM | #36
oops, doubble post
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Crezelle
03.03.2012 , 12:39 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
vector's pheremones got meh! hes my little honeybee <3 kaleiyo said she got the rich ones, and i get the smart ones, so i stuck with my end of the bargain
that, and who else can say they have scented your heartbeat, and taste your aura?!
Spoiler

but corso is just so gosh darn adorable to tease, and i love the old fasioned chivalrous type.

i was all over quinn, till i saw over my bf's shoulder during his class quest scene, and near fainted. i think i was more upset at the situation than he was lol.

i'm
Spoiler
so jorgan is up my alley hes also cute too, in how akward he is "out of combat" but still has the courage to hit on you. i'm still trying to picture how things would be done with him in his body armor

torian is cute..but the love-talking in mandalor can be skipped.

and yes... i have my own man irl, so im not " just really lonely"
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Crezelle
03.03.2012 , 04:10 PM | #38
sorry to post again, heres basically vector's debate thread from the IA corner. ( yes you see me a lot in there >.>)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=94338

Game-Hermit
03.03.2012 , 08:12 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by jazzllanna View Post
As stated in the title I would like to know what others think of the female romance options. I played a gunslinger out and loved Corso. I have just gotten to Alderan with my IA and to be honest I am not so sure about that guy lol. So others that have played out some romance choices who would you say was the most fun wooing?
I don't have any personal experience, but based on reading the forum Corso Riggs seems pretty popular with the ladies. He even has his own Corso worship thread over on the smuggler forum.

Crezelle
03.03.2012 , 11:55 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Game-Hermit View Post
I don't have any personal experience, but based on reading the forum Corso Riggs seems pretty popular with the ladies. He even has his own Corso worship thread over on the smuggler forum.
lol vector's thread started with an "ew" starter, then came in his own swarm of fangirls backing him up, and they took over the thread XD