Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which class has the best romance for a female character?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Which class has the best romance for a female character?

hadoken
02.13.2012 , 09:47 PM | #21
I wouldn't negatively rate Andronikos, I enjoyed his story a lot (certainly more than Jorgan). He's not like most of them in that he's very independent (don't think there's one mission he wants you to help him with, does everything on his own) yet addicted to you all the same.

Wisp_of_Reality
02.18.2012 , 02:25 AM | #22
I've only done two romances to any length, the Trooper and Smuggler one.

I really liked Aric to begin with, he's a hard *** but a fair one, and that sort of resonated for me but then the romance started and it was the most awkward and forced thing ever. I just couldn't get into it, it ruined my enjoyment of the Trooper If I could get with Dorne I think I'd be much happier, but oh well...

But Corso, Corso was like a romantic dream. Nothing too flashy or special from first glance, I was a bit put off by his gentleman mindset and he obsession with guns at first, but then I actually felt like I got to know him. He seems so set on travelling and seeing the world beyond the farm, and then you realise that deep down he's the kind of man who really is just looking for the right place to settle down. He just melted my heart, and his adorable chivalry became something I loved, even his 'farmboy' title kind of became something I felt was endearing.

So, ATM I'm saying Corso is the best romance I've experienced, it's better than any other that I know of in any game.

Moiralyn
02.22.2012 , 01:54 PM | #23
So far I have only played through Corso's romance and I'm definitely Team Corso It takes all kinds, so I understand not everyone loving him (sort of :P). I will say I am excited to find out about the others after reading this thread. I made one of each class to see whose storyline I liked best, so I'll have to weigh in again when I get through them all (sometime next year lol)

I did roll a male BH because I do love Mako. She's an awesome healer and I can't imagine wanting to have one of the other companions out with me very often. I have a lot left to play, who knows what I'll find though.

Thanks to the OP for posting the question and for everyone who participates/ed. This has been a fun read!

Master-Nala
02.22.2012 , 01:57 PM | #24
Jedi Consular and Bounty Hunter IMO.

Logisitcs
02.22.2012 , 02:09 PM | #25
Corso Riggs and Torian Cadera all the way! You adventure with Corso longer but Torian is just an epic guy

NickM
02.22.2012 , 02:52 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Logisitcs View Post
Corso Riggs and Torian Cadera all the way! You adventure with Corso longer but Torian is just an epic guy
Torian reminds me so much of another character his voice actor does: Ichigo Kurosaki.

My girlfriend has a male bounty hunter and when she came across Torian, she said "Wow, wish I would have rolled a female BH because his voice is so hot..."

I found it funny.

CNova
02.22.2012 , 02:54 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Velr View Post
Imperial Agent... At least if you like Bugs.

O_o
no dont its terrible, with or without the bugs option

Richoshist
02.22.2012 , 04:40 PM | #28
Wooooowww....ITT: a lot of of women that need heroes irl.
The weak fear the strong. The strong fear the fearless.
Richo Shistt-Jedi Guardian
Wound in the Force-->The Bastion US
<OTHER SIDE>

Kissimmee
02.24.2012 , 03:32 PM | #29
Not to mention some of you men...
Quote: Originally Posted by Richoshist View Post
Wooooowww....ITT: a lot of of women that need heroes irl.
Reports of my DeaTH have been Greatly Exaggerated.
Kissimee Coquette
~Hidden Fortress~

Prophetic
02.24.2012 , 05:50 PM | #30
I've played through the whole Smuggler story...and I'm kind of iffy about Corso, honestly. I started out hating him. Even though I was a light side Smuggler, all of his holier than thou speak and general naivety actually turned me off. I spent many a hour b****ing about him in guild chat. Then I got Bowdaar and switched the second that I got him. I was fine for awhile....but then I found myself missing the human element in my adventures. Even though I hate his little quips, his random nonsense, and how he would berate me every single time I tried to sleep with another character...I missed them when they were gone.

I noticed that he grew on me quite a bit and I actually started enjoying his company.....then I got Risha, turned dark side, left Corso digging up plants on backwater planets and never looked back. One of these days I'm going to complete the Corso romance, 'cause he IS sweet in a really old-fahioned sort of way, but it just doesn't fit my smuggler at all. If I could, I'd romance Risha, simply 'cause her style and outlook completely fit mine. Not to mention her sarcastic demeanor does wonders as a foil to my typically inflated ego.

I want to do all the romances at some point, but so far I only have a Consular and a Trooper alt, and I already despise Aric and I haven't received the romanceable companion for my Consular yet.

Hearing that the romanceable companion for female bounty hunter is voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch makes me want to roll one right now, though. I'm totally in love with that man's voice.