Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Iron Citadel Ilum Broken

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tpbdenko
01.16.2012 , 10:18 PM | #41
Are you *********** serious? No restart? No replies on forums or e-mails. How the **** am I ever supposed to be able to log in again? How is it possible to have customer service THIS bad?
Kouji - Lvl 50 Shadow Murk Party

Tpbdenko
01.16.2012 , 10:30 PM | #42
Bump for a reply, fix, or anything
Kouji - Lvl 50 Shadow Murk Party

Epicopter
01.17.2012 , 07:00 AM | #43
Still nothing

Travis_touchdown
01.17.2012 , 08:33 AM | #44
Seriously, what the hell is this. In the past 2 weeks Illum has been down 9 days. Since when is >60% downtime for any part of the game acceptable, especially when a restart fixes it at least temporarily.

DavidBass
01.17.2012 , 11:13 AM | #45 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
I want to assure you that we are aware of the issue on Ilum where certain objects may not be able to be interacted with. The team is currently investigating the issue, and we'll provide more information to you once we have it.

Mud_Man
01.17.2012 , 11:16 AM | #46
Still broken, was hoping the major patch would fix the issue, but of course that got delayed. For some of us, this is our only avenue of progression and gearing. I have been patient with the myriad of issues in the game, but what do they expect me to do at max level if I can't do end game content? The bug appears to be that when entering Ilum, the PvP quests to capture objectives are never added to the quest log and thus you are not able to interact with the zone to complete the quests. This shouldn't require a server restart to fix and hopefully once the major patch goes live they can spare a developer to research the issue and make the zone function correctly.

EDIT: I wrote this before the dev post was here, the acknowledgement of the issue is really all I was after so I'll go back to feeling warm and fuzzy about the game.

Devorasx
01.17.2012 , 11:34 AM | #47
From the first dev reponse until today you had 2 days. 2 days to fix a damn bug which would take you like what, 30 mins to fix? Come on Bioware, show you some professionalism.

amonre
01.17.2012 , 11:55 AM | #48
BioWare is very fortunate that they have Star Wars IP on this game. Without it, this kind of customer support with all the gameplay bugs would have sunk this game quicker than a Korean Grinder trying a Monthly Fee approach to MMOs.

Shoddy is the only word I would use to describe BioWare's customer service.

Epicopter
01.17.2012 , 12:19 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidBass View Post
I want to assure you that we are aware of the issue on Ilum where certain objects may not be able to be interacted with. The team is currently investigating the issue, and we'll provide more information to you once we have it.
Can you please just give us a server restart? That won't fix the issue entirely but it will reset it until it breaks again.

Could you also refund us lost bags?

chrixian
01.17.2012 , 12:42 PM | #50
Being able to get 1 Battlemaster bag instead of 2 has been really awesome. I'm glad I pay for this.

FatJedi