Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rakata and Operation Dropped Relics -- no stats?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Rakata and Operation Dropped Relics -- no stats?

trotsky_tor
01.11.2012 , 04:48 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Sarkis View Post
Except that that only matters if you're Artifice, since all the purple relics are BoP. Or, I suppose, if you grind artifice up to 400, make one of those, then drop it.

Kibaken
01.11.2012 , 05:52 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by trotsky_tor View Post
Except that that only matters if you're Artifice, since all the purple relics are BoP. Or, I suppose, if you grind artifice up to 400, make one of those, then drop it.
As far as I know every crew skill that can make a Rakata-level BoP item can have it proc an Augment slot. I know I read it's true for Synthweaving's bracers/belt.
The Aurion Legacy

Nylos Aevir Salrik Lyrax | Malkros Uhriel Flamel Kemarov
Prophecy of the Five

Munx
01.11.2012 , 06:52 PM | #13
Check darthhater, they got some info on 1.1 changes, rakata relics will have 77 stat/secondary stat points while columni will have 72

Sadly it seems like bioware still fail to realise t3 weapons are bugged to ****.
Dark Knight of the forums.

trotsky_tor
01.11.2012 , 10:38 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Kibaken View Post
As far as I know every crew skill that can make a Rakata-level BoP item can have it proc an Augment slot. I know I read it's true for Synthweaving's bracers/belt.
Yes, but this topic is about relics :P

Anarachis
01.11.2012 , 11:50 PM | #15
The bonuses they apply are much larger than other relics with stats, and they are neutral alignment. That said I will NEVER use them, I am not giving up that much endurance.
The Tavarus Legacy

"Only a fool seeks a quarrel with a Tavar"