Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why won't you take my money?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Why won't you take my money?

Tadins
12.14.2011 , 07:52 AM | #1
First i couldn't buy the game from Origin, now you won't even accept my debit card for payment?

error: We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one.

Its a mastercard.

DJOllieVee
12.14.2011 , 07:54 AM | #2
Are you talking about paying for a subscription? If so, it's most likely not possible until the game actually launches on the 20th.
Recruitment Officer for the Tatooine People's Front NOT the People's Front of Tatooine
SPLITTERS!
RIP . Gone but not forgotten.

Tadins
12.14.2011 , 07:56 AM | #3
I guess that would make sense.

Now i look like a baboon :<

DJOllieVee
12.14.2011 , 08:04 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tadins View Post
I guess that would make sense.

Now i look like a baboon :<
Noob.

Don't worry mate. Atleast it was a legitimate question, unlike some of the stuff on these forums.
Recruitment Officer for the Tatooine People's Front NOT the People's Front of Tatooine
SPLITTERS!
RIP . Gone but not forgotten.

HigeAkushi
12.14.2011 , 09:13 AM | #5
I'm not complaining or anything, but why do I have to subscribre or redeem a game card, while I granted 30 days of free game... I guess it's logical, that if I paid for an MMO I will buy gamecards or something. I don't have a pay-pal account, I don't have any debit or credit card that is accepted (I have a maestro) and I'm sure as hell don't have the money to buy a pre-paid gamecard (after I bought the game itself) right before christmas... I know they wanted to be assured that I will play for at least 2 months, but please, if the game is half as good as I expect, I'll be a nolifer...