Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Serial Code

demitrisln
12.14.2011 , 07:45 AM | #1
I just need to verify something, I pre-ordered the game on Origin and I got the confirmation about the pre-order on the bottom is has it broken down into two sections one of the $54.99 for the game and then $5.00 for the pre-order and under the pre-order there is a serial # I tried entering this into the registration page and it said it is already in use. Is this because it is just the pre-order code that I redeemed not the actual game key?

CptBrit
12.14.2011 , 07:46 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by demitrisln View Post
I just need to verify something, I pre-ordered the game on Origin and I got the confirmation about the pre-order on the bottom is has it broken down into two sections one of the $54.99 for the game and then $5.00 for the pre-order and under the pre-order there is a serial # I tried entering this into the registration page and it said it is already in use. Is this because it is just the pre-order code that I redeemed not the actual game key?
Yes you'll get your proper key on the 16th i'm led to believe

DarthSolidusII
12.14.2011 , 07:47 AM | #3
Yes it is you'll get your game key in an e-mail
Σ║〓〓〓۝█████████████████████████████

demitrisln
12.14.2011 , 07:52 AM | #4
Thanks everybody just don't want to not have access when it hits the 20th would suck to have to figure this out then