Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Torian companion quests bugged?

Xanvai
01.10.2012 , 11:30 PM | #1
I have Torian Cadera as my current companion, and last time I got a companion quest from him was around 4.5k affection. I'm coming up to 9k affection with him now, and still have not received any more quests from him. I get the pop up over his portrait, saying he wants to talk to me in private or on the ship, but it only stays active for like 5-10 seconds, then disappears, and I'm not able to talk to him in a cantina or on my ship. I've been trying to catch it to where, if it shows he wants to talk on the ship, I can run to the ship quickly, but as soon as I get on the ship, he doesn't want to talk.

Possible bug? It's making me sad because I want to continue the quest with him!

When I first noticed this, I figured maybe my affection was too low, so I gave him quite a few gifts to see if that fixed the problem but it didn't.

Last quest I got from him, if I remember correctly, he just came back from help his friend [Olgo? I can't remember the name]. Since then, I haven't received any quests.

Dovafeyn
01.10.2012 , 11:39 PM | #2
Please respond to this BW. Im a massive fan of Johnny Bosch and Torian is gonna be my only companion now.

Really dont want him to be bugged
<DECEMBERCREW>
AUSTRALIA, MY HOME, MY COUNTRY, MY RED ZONE
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д)ノ︵ ┻━┻<Me when BH get nerffed

Xanvai
01.11.2012 , 12:39 AM | #3
Reached over 9k affection and still am not able to talk to him. :[

Xanvai
01.11.2012 , 01:03 AM | #4
So I asked my guildmate, who was a BH aswell, and he said that he only got up to the quest that I mentioned, where Torian left and did his own thing then came back.

Is that as far as the companion quest goes?

Sorry to be silly like this, but most other companion quests allow you to marry your companion or whatever, and if Torian's the only romanceable companion I can get and all I can do is flirt with him in two different conversations, then what's that? Then again, my guildmate is playing his gender, so if there's anything like the other romanceable companions, it wouldn't show up to him, but still? I'm still getting the random pop up of him wanting to talk to me on the ship or cantina.

I'm hoping that's not the case, but I seriously hope Torian does have a story much like other companions of opposite genders, where you are able to flirt and marry them.

We girls get attached to computer companions too, you know! :]

SleepyTigerz
01.11.2012 , 06:50 AM | #5
I used to have the same problem. I had him near about 7k affection and the quests kept bugging out for me so I decided to push it off for later. I was then reading about Torian online and saw if you don't romance him, Mako will. So I went out as quickly as I could and bought some lvl5 companion gifts from the auction house and got him to nearly full affection. I then could finish my quests with him and got married

My advice is to get him to full affection and complete your class quests all the way to near the end of Belsavis just to be safe.