Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SOA bugged

Fourtyounce
01.10.2012 , 10:08 PM | #1
SOA Bugged. 3rd OR 4th shield will NOT pop. We have had him centered MULTIPLE times under the pyramid. Tonight we have got him to 2% about 6 times now. We are solo tanking, solo healing. He enrages becuase we cant pop his shield. This also happened last week. We somehow got him down after the 5th shield dropped. Anyone else getting this problem? Fight is CAKE other then this shield NOT popping off... VERY mad.. Love the raid but HATE this boss. 7 Hours in here last tuesday on SOA. (3 hours on SOA) And tonight.... 3rd hour now on SOA... Same grp as last week aswell...

Enginer
01.10.2012 , 10:20 PM | #2
Hard or normal?
Why people are quitting TOR at endgame:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwHIWClqr_o

Starting to think EALouse was spot on

Sylverfall
01.10.2012 , 11:18 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Enginer View Post
Hard or normal?
Saw all of those bugs so far in the last 3 days.........its been quite......disappointing.

Considering taking a few months of my subscription and channeling it into something else and then checking to see how much progress on bugs they have made.

I wonder if i get paid for testing the game again........wait no, i am paying them to test the game.........

MorningMusume
01.11.2012 , 01:56 AM | #4
Yeah, that bugs happens a lot, like here:

http://youtu.be/ptb_093vkh4?hd=1&t=6m3s

At least is killable on normal with a missing shield... if you miss 2 GL.

Lord_Of_Sith
01.11.2012 , 03:17 AM | #5
My group had the same problem. It wasn't often, but there were definitely a few times that he was positioned perfectly and the shield didn't pop.

snowmon
01.11.2012 , 05:43 AM | #6
would be nice if they put a shade on the floor so you can judge it properly.
lvl 55 PT DPS, ToFN Server

Farabee
01.11.2012 , 09:59 AM | #7
We ran into this several times last night. Tank had perfect positioning and the bubble didn't pop.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. -Imperium proverb

Tomidius
01.11.2012 , 10:03 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by snowmon View Post
would be nice if they put a shade on the floor so you can judge it properly.
Agreed

I tank as well and I was wondering about that.. I was sure I was under thing thing and it didnt pop.. figured I was just missing because it is very difficult to tell where it is.

Farabee
01.11.2012 , 11:15 AM | #10
We ran into this several times last night. Tank had perfect positioning and the bubble didn't pop.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. -Imperium proverb