Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bug, Bugs and More Bugs

ZEUSx
01.11.2012 , 11:24 PM | #21
Completed HM Battle for Ilum. Bugged on two occasions. Last of which was extremely frustrating. Second boss (Folex or something) was way to OP and would wipe team repeatedly. Had to run past him, wait to die, and spawn again but past him.

Final boss fight was OK. But once we beat him, his war chest DID NOT open. ***. I just invested a good chunk of my time in the damn FP. All I get from final boss is 16k money? Most of which was used to recuperate repair costs?

Not to mention the daily (Encounter V or something like that) still reads "complete one of these last three flashpoints, even though Battle for Ilum is one of them. It doesn't register that I beat it. They seriously need to address these issues.

Lestain
01.11.2012 , 11:44 PM | #22
I am slowly getting the idea that this game isnt meant to be played for a long time, maybe getting 1-2 months or maybe more of subs, not everyone subs month-wise. Even the new content with the patch seems to be cut out before release and just put back in.

XxDunnoxX
01.13.2012 , 06:19 PM | #23
Im so done with these bugs This aint funny anymore

I deleted my characters And I wil wait for Guild Wars 2

Scew these Moffo's 4 maintenance in 1 week They stil dident fix anything .!

Uzilara
01.13.2012 , 06:28 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Lestain View Post
I am slowly getting the idea that this game isnt meant to be played for a long time, maybe getting 1-2 months or maybe more of subs, not everyone subs month-wise. Even the new content with the patch seems to be cut out before release and just put back in.
I fully agree with you...think that for the next month or 2, i'll level some alts, enjoy the single player experience but stay very far away from any endgame flashpoints or even operations

Bioware is really failing HARD on the MMO-part of their single player RPG game, which is a real shame.

oh well, I'm sure Guildwars 2 will do better in the MMO portion

Humboldt
01.13.2012 , 06:33 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Nicdanger View Post
Speaking of bugs, my group cleared the first trash in EV an hour ago. The boss did not spawn, and even tho we've reset the instance, reformed the group with different people, ect. We still can't get a new instance ID!

I've seen a lot of other bugs and faults in this game and haven't let them bother me, but your end game content is beyond broken and this is unacceptable.

Diablo comes out in a month, fix your game or lose my money.
Bioware won't read this thread - they don't read ANY threads, but they SHOULD be taking this threat seriously.
When you release a horrendously bugged game and don't fix it - people are going to get restless. And Diablo III is looking like it's gonna be pretty good.
I would get your **** together Bioware.