Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Bug, Bugs and More Bugs


Grimmas's Avatar


Grimmas
01.11.2012 , 12:46 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Chiramu View Post
I'm just refusing to do any flashpoints until they fix the things within it. My last flashpoint was Hammer Station (my character being a scoundrel I sit myself behind the boss to do my Back Blast); the boss does this aoe knockback, knocks me off of the whole platform and forces me to zone out of the flashpoint......

That made me extremely upset, and no one even noticed that one whole player was missing :<.

So yeah, I hope they also put invisible walls up to stop things like that happening. Not everyone fights facing the front of their opponent :<.
I see what you did there...

murshawursha's Avatar


murshawursha
01.11.2012 , 01:18 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Nicdanger View Post
And now we can't invite our tank to our a HM FP.

The game tells him he needs to reset his active flashpoints, but he doesn't have any . . and can't reset anything!

INB4 some idiots tells me he needs to relog or reform the group like we didn't already try those and 14 other things.
Have somebody create a level 1 trash character. Have whoever's bugged invite the level 1 alt to the group, promote the level 1 to leader, and hit "Accept" when the game pops up a dialogue telling you you're passing ownership of all flashpoints to the new group leader. Problem should be solved.

And this is one Bioware needs to fix ASAP. It's literally gamebreaking if you don't know the workaround.

VeeTwelve's Avatar


VeeTwelve
01.11.2012 , 06:42 AM | #13
EVERYTHING in this game is bugged. There are so many bugs i cannot believe that they are making people pay for it.

I don't actually know where they should start as it seems to me that every single aspect of the game has problems.

The worst ones for me are the broken end game content, and the fact that my quest log is so choked up with quests that i am unable to abandon that i can only take a couple of dailies / weeklies at a time.

This game is an Awesome concept and everything is brilliant from a design and story point of view.

However i'm getting to a point now where the game is unplayable. I can't do HMs because they allways break, or nobody will join because they dont want to waste time doing a FP that will bug on the last boss, and i can't do dailies / weeklies because my quest log is choked up with ****.

I'm allowing one sub to come out of my bank then they aren't getting any more of my money till i can play it properly.

Such a dissapointment considering how good this game could be if it worked properly.


I don't like paying for BETA!!


In my opinion the gaming industry needs to sort its act out. There is no other industry where shoddy workmanship like this would be tollerated. It is only the attitude of gamers who have an addictive nature to need to play that allows them to get away with it.

put it this way: immagine if your favourite movie was released on DVD but when you came to watch it , 30 mins in it skipped the went back to the start and gave you no way of fast forwarding it. then it does the same again but this time its 15 mins in. the market would not accept such a terrible level of quality assurance. i don't see why gamers whould have to either.

ZudetGambeous's Avatar


ZudetGambeous
01.11.2012 , 07:21 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by murshawursha View Post
Have somebody create a level 1 trash character. Have whoever's bugged invite the level 1 alt to the group, promote the level 1 to leader, and hit "Accept" when the game pops up a dialogue telling you you're passing ownership of all flashpoints to the new group leader. Problem should be solved.

And this is one Bioware needs to fix ASAP. It's literally gamebreaking if you don't know the workaround.
Alternatively a much quicker solution is to form the group with the tank, make tank lead, have him pass lead back to you and tank drops group. Enter into the FP by yourself, then once you are inside invite tank. It will pop up that dialog, click accept and it should be fixed, then invite everyone else 1 at a time and have them zone in.
I tell you this: though neither he nor they yet know it, he is the greatest of all the Jedi. Jacen Solo is the living Jedi dream. Even without the Force, he is more dangerous than you can possibly imagine."

Sylverfall's Avatar


Sylverfall
01.11.2012 , 09:44 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by ZudetGambeous View Post
Alternatively a much quicker solution is to form the group with the tank, make tank lead, have him pass lead back to you and tank drops group. Enter into the FP by yourself, then once you are inside invite tank. It will pop up that dialog, click accept and it should be fixed, then invite everyone else 1 at a time and have them zone in.

Both versions failed to work for me last night. Had two people who could not see the op group and for both the raid was getting a message stating they were removed from the ops group. This message occurred every 30s exactly to the second.

I was also able to use a 4th crew skill for most of the evening yesterday also. Open my window and had Slicing, BioA, BioC, and Treasure Hunting in my window to use. TH being the new one that i never had. I could open it and send companions out if i chose to.

Gerudan's Avatar


Gerudan
01.11.2012 , 09:47 AM | #16
Instead of implementing new content, that will likely be bugged as well, they should fix the existing bugs with 1.1.

Bandel's Avatar


Bandel
01.11.2012 , 10:18 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Nicdanger View Post
Speaking of bugs, my group cleared the first trash in EV an hour ago. The boss did not spawn, and even tho we've reset the instance, reformed the group with different people, ect. We still can't get a new instance ID!

I've seen a lot of other bugs and faults in this game and haven't let them bother me, but your end game content is beyond broken and this is unacceptable.

Diablo comes out in a month, fix your game or lose my money.
Diablo doesnt come out in a month. Hate to break it to you. Dont believe everything you read online.
Is this witty enough?

Yummymango's Avatar


Yummymango
01.11.2012 , 10:45 AM | #18
Since we are talking about Flashpoints, I am not sure why they have made it so hard for people to get into the early game content.

I hate to bring out example of WOW but why cant we keep it simple by letting everyone enter an instance by setting it on regular mode or hard mode by choosing from their character pane.
Why do we have to talk to so and so person to get into instance because it makes it more tedious. One can say "don't be lazy or cant you follow simple directions". I am sorry but I don't understand the point of this when it makes people frustrated and leave instance (like our group).

Yesterday itself we were not able to get into hard mode Boarding party though people had quests.

Why not just keep it simple?

Leandroweber's Avatar


Leandroweber
01.11.2012 , 10:57 AM | #19
Talking about bugs... 2 days ago we tried to do Eternity vault and several bugs appeared:

1- We killed the towers and just after killing them their power cells appeared and no boss came. We had to reset instance.
2- That damn bugged pod we have to take to go to the surface kills us several times! like falling death.
3- We couldn't kill the second boss (the one that jumps). We first got wiped by him, then when we came back we got all instakilled again without even aggroing him! some ppl on the group said that was a bug (the boss instakilling ppl even though out of combat).
4- We tried a second time against him but as our healer had to leave in the middle of the fight we got wiped. Invited another healer and what happened? The boss instakilled us again out of combat. But this time was ridiculous! even the guys that were OUT OF the instance (meaning in the fleet ship) got killed too!!!!!!! WTH!
5- Our first healer came back, then what happens? Instance says someone is fighting inside the instance we can't join. Everyone was already out of the instance... We jumped to death on the fleet (everyone on the group) and it still said we could not join it.
6- We did a new group with the same ppl to see if that would make the instance joinable.... well it did... but we had no speeder to go instantly to the second boss and the enemies between the first and second boss were respawned... well after all that crazy nuisance we gave up = (


Please fix it!!!

Yummymango's Avatar


Yummymango
01.11.2012 , 11:02 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Leandroweber View Post
Talking about bugs... 2 days ago we tried to do Eternity vault and several bugs appeared:

1- We killed the towers and just after killing them their power cells appeared and no boss came. We had to reset instance.
2- That damn bugged pod we have to take to go to the surface kills us several times! like falling death.
3- We couldn't kill the second boss (the one that jumps). We first got wiped by him, then when we came back we got all instakilled again without even aggroing him! some ppl on the group said that was a bug (the boss instakilling ppl even though out of combat).
4- We tried a second time against him but as our healer had to leave in the middle of the fight we got wiped. Invited another healer and what happened? The boss instakilled us again out of combat. But this time was ridiculous! even the guys that were OUT OF the instance (meaning in the fleet ship) got killed too!!!!!!! WTH!
5- Our first healer came back, then what happens? Instance says someone is fighting inside the instance we can't join. Everyone was already out of the instance... We jumped to death on the fleet (everyone on the group) and it still said we could not join it.
6- We did a new group with the same ppl to see if that would make the instance joinable.... well it did... but we had no speeder to go instantly to the second boss and the enemies between the first and second boss were respawned... well after all that crazy nuisance we gave up = (


Please fix it!!!

Sir the insta kill by the second boss even if you are far away from him is sadly common
Worst part is that for us all trash was reset and we had to kill all trash again and waste time