Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bug, Bugs and More Bugs

Sylverfall
01.10.2012 , 09:48 PM | #1
OMG, i don't know how much longer I am going to put up with the bugs within the game.

Trying to form an Ops group tonight for karagga........ Couldn't get everyone in the instance. Two players bugged to the point that we couldn't remove them from the group, we were getting notified every 30s on the second that they were removed from group and no matter how many times they reset their client they could not join the ops group.

After we called the raid, none of us could leave the damn ops group unless we all restarted our client, then reset our UI and Left the freaking ship we were on.......

So, I try to salvage the night and do a couple HM flashpoints. We attempted Directive 7, and One of the Ilum dungeons. Were unable to complete because the final boss on D7 HM broke and the I think 2nd real boss on the Ilum dungeon broke......

So we tried one more thing, we attempted to queu for pvp. Unable to queu as a group but each could queu solo while grouped.

And I almost forgot, Ilum pvp objectives were broke also........ for atleast 15-16 hours so far.

Add that in to the lag, surprisingly bad random FPS drops, long load times between planets and the completely horrid lack of communication on any of the above topics and find myself questioning my resolve to play a game that should be better.

This game SHOULD be in better shape, A LOT better shape.

edit: Should have also said, most of these were present every night we have tried to raid. Got lucky one night and after giving random players the "Raid Aids" as some of the guys call it we were able to get everyone in. Only took an hour to get people set because of that garbage bug.

Chiramu
01.10.2012 , 10:00 PM | #2
I'm just refusing to do any flashpoints until they fix the things within it. My last flashpoint was Hammer Station (my character being a scoundrel I sit myself behind the boss to do my Back Blast); the boss does this aoe knockback, knocks me off of the whole platform and forces me to zone out of the flashpoint......

That made me extremely upset, and no one even noticed that one whole player was missing :<.

So yeah, I hope they also put invisible walls up to stop things like that happening. Not everyone fights facing the front of their opponent :<.

Nicdanger
01.10.2012 , 10:03 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Chiramu View Post
I'm just refusing to do any flashpoints until they fix the things within it. My last flashpoint was Hammer Station (my character being a scoundrel I sit myself behind the boss to do my Back Blast); the boss does this aoe knockback, knocks me off of the whole platform and forces me to zone out of the flashpoint......

That made me extremely upset, and no one even noticed that one whole player was missing :<.

So yeah, I hope they also put invisible walls up to stop things like that happening. Not everyone fights facing the front of their opponent :<.
This wouldn't be the first encounter that required you to position yourself to not get punted off a ledge and die!

Nicdanger
01.10.2012 , 10:08 PM | #4
Speaking of bugs, my group cleared the first trash in EV an hour ago. The boss did not spawn, and even tho we've reset the instance, reformed the group with different people, ect. We still can't get a new instance ID!

I've seen a lot of other bugs and faults in this game and haven't let them bother me, but your end game content is beyond broken and this is unacceptable.

Diablo comes out in a month, fix your game or lose my money.

Sylverfall
01.10.2012 , 10:22 PM | #5
I agree, i have seen A LOT and i mean tons of bugs in the game. The one that is breaking the game is the end game bugs. Seriously, that is going to kill the game for this company.

zigalucard
01.10.2012 , 10:36 PM | #6
Agreed, with a lot of people hitting 50 and wanting to hit up the hard mode content, this needs to be fixed ASAP, so far in my experience our guild group has been able to clear black talon, every other instance has bugged final boss or some bug preventing us from continuing, really frustrating. (Haven't tried Battle for Ilum or the False Emperor) Instead of releasing a new content patch, I hope they are focusing on current content and fixes. Didn't see a list of fixes anywhere in the patch notes.

anichumak
01.10.2012 , 11:59 PM | #7
I have been 50's for a couple of weeks now and the only hard modes Ive really completed have been Black Talon and Boarding Party (which the commanders grenades need to be nerfed). I completely agree with the majority of the people in saying that they need to be nerfed and bugs need to be fixed or this game is going to die out. As of right now the game may as well be a single player game, the MMO side of it is in a terrible need of maintenance.

TeeJayDangeR
01.11.2012 , 12:04 AM | #8
Same bugs happened to us..

Can't even go into any Hardmodes now.

Tells us we need to reset..

we passed around lead.. reset everything we could.. dropped every quest..

everything we could do..

nothing works.

Bigggg bugs that shouldv;e been ironed out by now.. 3/4 of these bugs we reported during beta.

GG
"Why is Danger so good?"
I Beta tested to LV 50.. get off me.

Guildless- Prophecy of the Five - 50 Shadow

Nicdanger
01.11.2012 , 12:11 AM | #9
Quote:
majority of the people in saying that they need to be nerfed
By majority you mean yourself and the random people you play with?

HM FP's are a joke, remember TBC heroics? Probably not . .

Nicdanger
01.11.2012 , 12:19 AM | #10
And now we can't invite our tank to our a HM FP.

The game tells him he needs to reset his active flashpoints, but he doesn't have any . . and can't reset anything!

INB4 some idiots tells me he needs to relog or reform the group like we didn't already try those and 14 other things.