Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I am looking for a Red Trooper Armor set

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
I am looking for a Red Trooper Armor set

Crimson_Merc
01.10.2012 , 09:14 PM | #1
I am a level 33 almost 34 Commando and I have been looking for a Red Trooper armor set. What exactly is available and how do I obtain it?

Captain_Lurker
01.10.2012 , 09:26 PM | #2
I'll give this a bump and add a question of my own. Where can I get the "Eliminator" armor set (its red/white, with big shoulder pads and butt cape!). Another thought is does anyone know of a website that has pics of the different armors?

Crimson_Merc
01.10.2012 , 09:27 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Lurker View Post
I'll give this a bump and add a question of my own. Where can I get the "Eliminator" armor set (its red/white, with big shoulder pads and butt cape!). Another thought is does anyone know of a website that has pics of the different armors?
I have seen people wearing the exact same armor that is in your avatar and they are around my level. How do I get armor similar to that?

Duradel
01.10.2012 , 09:35 PM | #4
You get a lot of cool looking red armor from quests in the 40+ worlds

As for the eliminator set I believe you're talking about, that only comes in green, orange, and black, and the orange set pics that have been floating around are from hard mode flash points, which are very difficult to clear without a good guild and good gear

Crimson_Merc
01.10.2012 , 11:19 PM | #5
I have found the armor, it is called Xonolite Mesh armor and it can be found by doing missions on Aldaraan.

TheRabbit
01.11.2012 , 11:29 AM | #6
There is a custom set called Lacqerous that Armormechs can craft. The helmet looks ridiculous, but the chest and legs are the standard trooper looking armor- white plastic with red markings.

There is also a Lacqerous Mesh set that is higher level (40ish) that Armormechs can craft. This set looks more like the mercenary type armor, where you have a bandolier and one heavy shoulderpad.

Oddly, looking at the database sites, they don't show the lower level Lacqerous gear, only the Lacqerous Mesh level 40 stuff. But I personally had the schematic for the low level Lacqerous stuff and gave them to our guild's armormech to make for me. As I said, the helmet is ridiculous (but very... unique).

Dashall
01.11.2012 , 11:36 AM | #7
I only have the boots at this point but the Combat Medic Champion Gear is red and white.
-Dash

ZachK
01.11.2012 , 11:36 AM | #8
You can also get some pretty cool looking red gear from the PVP vendor.
There is no Emotion, There is Peace. There is no Ignorance, There is Knowledge. There is no Passion, There is Serenity. There is no Chaos, there is Harmony. There is no Death, there is the Force. -The Jedi Code

feedUSpudding
01.11.2012 , 11:49 AM | #9
yeah try the pvp vendor

Nannrz
01.11.2012 , 01:18 PM | #10
I would literally KILL for a set of gear that looks just like MY avatar but it all either only has a little yellow or it's blue or red