Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your favourite line of dialogue?(possible spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Your favourite line of dialogue?(possible spoilers)

Rebamcfan
09.30.2017 , 03:17 AM | #391
Quote: Originally Posted by catsi View Post
Personal favorite LOL worthy moment comes from Kaliyo on Yavin 4 when entering the training grounds of the Imperial Guard.

"Guardsmen! I am the Emperor, I have possessed this Awesome body, Strip and kneel before me!"
Omg, that made me LOL hard, Kaliyo has some funny moments like in Alderaan when Agent and she meet Baron Cortess
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg Many thanks for those who have clicked my Referral link, I've been able to unlock many things. ^_^
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn

JediAkemi
09.30.2017 , 11:49 AM | #392
Quote: Originally Posted by catsi View Post
Personal favorite LOL worthy moment comes from Kaliyo on Yavin 4 when entering the training grounds of the Imperial Guard.

"Guardsmen! I am the Emperor, I have possessed this Awesome body, Strip and kneel before me!"
Clearly I'm missing out by never taking Kaliyo around Yavin with me on my Agent.

One I like is when you get to Axial Park with Dark Jaesa and she says how beautiful it is and that she'd love to walk Corellian citizens around the place on leashes. It's all in the delivery, but (as I have mentioned before) Dark Jaesa on a 'pale grey' Sith Warrior is just one long hilarious exercise in "Oh God, what have I done?"

pazzakey
10.03.2017 , 05:01 AM | #393
Quote: Originally Posted by devilkat View Post
No one has posted to this one in a while, but I have a few I want to put out there.

Odessen War Room:
Scorpio and Theron having an argument
Scorpio: What an astute observation.
Theron: You're a droid whose gotten too big for her bolts! How's THAT for an astute observation
Lana: For five minutes, can you two NOT be at each other's throats? For five minutes?
Outlander: Starting now. GO!
Lana: Why do I get the feeling you're encouraging this?

Gravestone attacking Arcan's ship
Theron: The omnicanon should be able to punch through the shield so you can land
Outlander: Should?!
Theron: Hey, nothing's 100%
those lines are great.
Harbinger - RIP

Rebamcfan
10.05.2017 , 10:47 AM | #394
I finished playing my fourth class story finally yesterday (my final on the Empire side ), the Sith Warrior, and Darth Wowrawn is absolutely amazing character. His exhange with Baras in the Dark Council chambers was just pure gold:
Wowrawn: "Is that coming from you or the Emperor, Baras? It's hard to tell the difference."
Baras: "Don't mock me you fop!"

Made me laugh hard
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg Many thanks for those who have clicked my Referral link, I've been able to unlock many things. ^_^
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn

devilkat
10.05.2017 , 10:40 PM | #395
Not a line of dialog, but on Belsavis I ran across an Esh-ka called a Gene-Culler....I laughed a little too much at that one.
"My last partner didn't complain nearly this much"
"Your last partner got CRUSHED to death"
"AND NEVER ONCE COMPLAINED ABOUT IT"