Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Cybertech] Cybertech Crew Skill Guide

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Cybertech] Cybertech Crew Skill Guide

TempestasSilva
02.06.2012 , 09:26 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Craftamancer View Post
Tempesta Silva:

The difficulty of crafting an item is directly proportionate to the likelihood of you gaining a skill point.

The Difficulty Levels range from Grey -> Green -> Yellow -> Orange

Grey = No Crew Skill level gains can occur from making this schematic (it's too easy)
Green = Crew Skill Level gains are possible but not guaranteed
Yellow = Guaranteed to receive a Crew Skill Level gain
Orange = Grants two Crew Skill level gains
This thread literally delivers. Thanks!

louisfriend
02.06.2012 , 11:21 AM | #52
would also throw out that you can make decent profits on space craft upgrades. especially the lvl 2 versions.

(most of my mules/alts i'll log in to lvl crafting while running space missions... set of lvl 2s holds you over til mid 30ish lvl range.... that's why i think grade 2 sell so well)

Also... don't over look. artifact lvl armors/mods of the lower lvls. credits become easier once you're 50+ i've noticed all my purple mods tend to sell...fast. especially right around lvl 20ish. then again...as people push into the lvl high 30ish/low 40s lvl range.

Gernades had a spike in popularity for PvP use. and generally sell to people that like them. but wouldn't say they're a money maker until higher lvl
Refer a Friend link: http://www.swtor.com/r/MTzhLb

TempestasSilva
02.06.2012 , 11:27 AM | #53
Isn't there a gap at level 4 too? Like the venders sell level 3 and level 5, but no level for spacecraft stuff. Does that stuff sell or do people just use level 3 until there late 40s?

Xtrema
02.06.2012 , 01:48 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by TempestasSilva View Post
Isn't there a gap at level 4 too? Like the venders sell level 3 and level 5, but no level for spacecraft stuff. Does that stuff sell or do people just use level 3 until there late 40s?
level4 ship upgrades sold really well for me. When I first picked up cybertech level 4 sold for about 10-15k depending on demand. I was in the 20s when selling those so it was definitely good money. Right now though, on my server at least, ship upgrades have gone to crap, level4s are as low as 5k (really ppl?), even the purple upgrades have gone as high as 60k are now selling as low as 18k.

The low prices on the artifact ship parts really don't make any sense to me, the mandalorian irons themselves are going 12k a piece, I hope whoever sells that low aren't trying the stock market lol. I've strictly moved onto earpieces now...when those prices go to hell I'll have to think of something else :P

MrSchmo
02.06.2012 , 02:10 PM | #55
I've basicly been running the Space ship upgrade market on my server. I'm lvl 33 with almost 2mil in the bank. I'll have to look in to earpieces more. What lvls sell best for earpieces?
That's why they call it space, cause there is so much of it.

nrwilliams
02.07.2012 , 08:17 PM | #56
Where can I find new schematics or a cybertech trainer? Do they have one at the Imp/Rep Fleet?

Kiramin
02.14.2012 , 04:04 PM | #57
Great guide!

Can you add to the guide (for those people who know little to nothing) that for armoring you *can* reverse engineer blues into advanced purples.

Also, am I right that there is no point in REing purple advanced armoring? They are the best armoring? (That should be added to the guide too, since armoring works different than things that have the 3/15 tiered prefixes, like earpieces).

Thank you!

XChockey
02.15.2012 , 09:53 PM | #58
I make all my money in cybertech from selling Columi grade Ear pieces.

I am the only one on my server who can make the pieces and i sell them for about 200K a pop on the GTN

I raid every week and i get any where from 2 - 7 data cubes per week netting me a total average revenue of 1 million a week. This takes no effort what so ever i get 3 - 5 hits everytime im in the fleet and post them in general.

crazyhairboy
02.16.2012 , 08:17 AM | #59
+1 vote for sticky

great guide

Thanks!
Freedom Warriors - Tarro Blood
Prettyflyguy - Level 50 - Jedi Knight/Sentinal/Watchman
Drhouse - Level 12 - Smuggler/Scoundrel/Sawbones

CarneyBravo
02.16.2012 , 09:33 AM | #60
Great Guide - Sticky worthy