Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

Aonor
12.14.2011 , 09:18 AM | #501
Quote: Originally Posted by bytebull View Post
You purchased the game on Sept 22 ... You didn't ACTIVATE it until November 2 ....

So you are in the NOVEMBER batch .. not the Sept. Purchase date does not count ACTIVATION date does.
I have this as well, yet I have an email from SWTOR thanking me for registering my early access on 2/9, so im kinda curious as to what they will go by.

Aliryl
12.14.2011 , 09:18 AM | #502
You purchased the game on Sept 22 ... You didn't ACTIVATE it until November 2 ....

So you are in the NOVEMBER batch .. not the Sept. Purchase date does not count ACTIVATION date does.
Thats not right, he is Sept 22nd

xBuzz
12.14.2011 , 09:18 AM | #503
Looks like about 2 weeks per wave today. I reckon all of september will get in, in the next couple of waves.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Gammnuckan
12.14.2011 , 09:18 AM | #504
It is impossible to say when you get in or when you dont. Because we dont know how many that redeemed the code in september october etc. Could be that the next wave is september, but also september was the slowest month, so october can be in too, you'll never know. Or maybe only 3 ppl redeemed in september and 3 ppl in october, then november will get in too.

That was just an example, but the thing is that if nobody have the numbers of redeemers, we will have absolutly no clue when to expecting early access.

I redeemed in late november, I'm hoping to get in today. But probably at this rate I will get in tomorrow.

Ehgreiz
12.14.2011 , 09:18 AM | #505
Quote: Originally Posted by XionoraSoulfire View Post
Can someone else confirmed 28/8?
28/8 here and NOT in, maybe i JUST missed out this wave?
(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓¤庀世שש仄勼¤▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

aglioe
12.14.2011 , 09:18 AM | #506
Quote: Originally Posted by Ghamsar View Post
I got an email, saying your Saga Begins

"The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. Early Game Access* has started, and you can now begin your adventure. To start playing, click on the button below and follow the steps outlined on the page. Welcome to your Star Wars™ saga."

However I got no code to enter, does the game just start working now, am at work and can't check.

I think I'm in: CODE REDEMPTION
I just went to my launcher right before I received my email this morning and it went right in game.

There is no code to enter, it just starts working.

Dephyrius
12.14.2011 , 09:18 AM | #507
Quote: Originally Posted by xMrBill View Post
Wrong. The November date is the same for everyone. He activated 9/22.
This. I'm not in yet, but I know for a fact I purchased and redeemed my code on 9/7 and I also have the November date. No worries here.

PhoenixOnFire
12.14.2011 , 09:19 AM | #508
Quote: Originally Posted by quazzi View Post
well if you figure if the 8th was the cut off wave 1 and the 23rd wave 2, thats a 15 day dif, so next wave cut off should be sept 7th just a guess
That would Royally suck!!!......Sept 8th lol
'The object of war is not to die for your country. It is to make the other bastard die for his'

Gunnaur
12.14.2011 , 09:19 AM | #509

No he is in Sept.
Ship not my game and cut you I will!!

psysention
12.14.2011 , 09:19 AM | #510
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
Maybe I get lucky and get in with the 4th wave (redeemed code September 7th).
28/8 on second wave
are you a moron
you will be on next wave
cheer up