Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

Skaajraj's Avatar


Skaajraj
12.15.2011 , 07:03 AM | #3481
22nd of november, hoping to get in in the last couple of waves today. Been having a bit of a star wars marathon this morning in preparation

Tyserie's Avatar


Tyserie
12.15.2011 , 07:07 AM | #3482
7/11 here, still no invitation email. Very sad from that

qwertly's Avatar


qwertly
12.15.2011 , 07:09 AM | #3483
BE ADVISED: this is the thread continued from yesterday!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=25482

Head over there - Kind regards - The OP

Tyserie's Avatar


Tyserie
12.15.2011 , 07:19 AM | #3484
Quote: Originally Posted by qwertly View Post
BE ADVISED: this is the thread continued from yesterday!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=25482

Head over there - Kind regards - The OP
Hello good sir, yes, I have read it. I hope it's still actual and I will be able to start play Today

Sreee's Avatar


Sreee
12.15.2011 , 07:19 AM | #3485
December 6 here .... in my sad little head I'm imagining the Christmas miracle of a bonus wave today.

It could happen ....

Festral's Avatar


Festral
12.15.2011 , 07:32 AM | #3486
Quote: Originally Posted by Sreee View Post
December 6 here .... in my sad little head I'm imagining the Christmas miracle of a bonus wave today.

It could happen ....
Never give up hope!
Festral - Memia
Website . Apply . Thread

SGMRock's Avatar


SGMRock
12.15.2011 , 07:35 AM | #3487
Quote: Originally Posted by qwertly View Post
BE ADVISED: this is the thread continued from yesterday!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=25482

Head over there - Kind regards - The OP
I'll be updating this new thread once I get in, I'm Oct 14th so I hope I'm on the first wave.

JasterX's Avatar


JasterX
12.15.2011 , 07:49 AM | #3488
Quote: Originally Posted by SGMRock View Post
I'll be updating this new thread once I get in, I'm Oct 14th so I hope I'm on the first wave.
Im with you guy espacialy because im 25.11. and if you dont get in with the first wave i wont make it today

Lurlus's Avatar


Lurlus
12.15.2011 , 07:50 AM | #3489
I'd be so sad if the estimates actually were accurate, seeing as I'm 25th nov ;<

Tyserie's Avatar


Tyserie
12.15.2011 , 07:53 AM | #3490
Quote: Originally Posted by SGMRock View Post
I'll be updating this new thread once I get in, I'm Oct 14th so I hope I'm on the first wave.
Hello, what time they will send first wave. In my country is now 14:51 (2:51 PM) What time is now for emails senders group? Are they in US?