Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

OtorisK
12.14.2011 , 02:31 PM | #3001
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarah_Kerrigan View Post
"My bad, I shouldn't have used launch to mean release as they're clearly different." this is an apology, but call it whatever you want!

Also, I am not belittling others. You basically said everyone was wrong when in reality it was you! It happens! We're all wrong sometimes. Also, enlarging my internet ego? Never heard of that, sounds belittling.. Strange, that's the exact same word you just used. Kind of ironic, isn't it?
I'm admitting my poor choice of words, pointing out a mistake I made. You could take it as an apology, just not to you or because of you. I had to go back to see where your problem started and realized it. Also, I said one person was wrong to think this was release, not launch.
Mind Like Water

Orris
12.14.2011 , 02:32 PM | #3002
Do you know what server your going to start on Sarah_Kerrigan? ...

....I want to make sure i pick a different one.

TheRealShazbott
12.14.2011 , 02:32 PM | #3003
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarah_Kerrigan View Post
"My bad, I shouldn't have used launch to mean release as they're clearly different." this is an apology, but call it whatever you want!

Also, I am not belittling others. You basically said everyone was wrong when in reality it was you! It happens! We're all wrong sometimes. Also, enlarging my internet ego? Never heard of that, sounds belittling.. Strange, that's the exact same word you just used. Kind of ironic, isn't it?
I have yet to see you admit you are wrong ... so I guess your statement that "We're all wrong sometimes" is wrong?

Piquapa
12.14.2011 , 02:32 PM | #3004
Quote: Originally Posted by Beslley View Post
I've been offline all day so far.
So how far did they get with today's waves? I put my preorder code in during October.
If I don't have a good chance of getting in tomorrow, I'm cancelling my preorder.
2 october. some got in some didn't on that day.

Sarah_Kerrigan
12.14.2011 , 02:32 PM | #3005
Quote: Originally Posted by OtorisK View Post
I'm admitting my poor choice of words, pointing out a mistake I made. You could take it as an apology, just not to you or because of you. I had to go back to see where your problem started and realized it. Also, I said one person was wrong to think this was release, not launch.
It happens! I forgive you and I'm sure everyone else does, too. No need to make a big deal out of it.
Quote:
Please do not post in a font size that is considered to be disruptive and is used only to fill a page. This too is considered spam.
BIOWARE, Y U GIVE ME BIG, BEAUTIFUL FONT IF U HATE IT SO MUCH?????

Laylowx
12.14.2011 , 02:32 PM | #3006
Ugh this suck my whole guilds playin without me and im one of their main tanks -_-, like he said if im not in by tom im just gonna say fuk it.

Shonsu_LA
12.14.2011 , 02:33 PM | #3007
Quote: Originally Posted by Beslley View Post
If I don't have a good chance of getting in tomorrow, I'm cancelling my preorder.
That'll fix 'em!

OtorisK
12.14.2011 , 02:33 PM | #3008
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRealShazbott View Post
I have yet to see you admit you are wrong ... so I guess your statement that "We're all wrong sometimes" is wrong?
I guess we'll see... This guy is my second favorite troll of the day so far.
Mind Like Water

Sarah_Kerrigan
12.14.2011 , 02:33 PM | #3009
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRealShazbott View Post
If that statement was wrong, then that would make me wrong, thus making my statement correct.
Quote:
Please do not post in a font size that is considered to be disruptive and is used only to fill a page. This too is considered spam.
BIOWARE, Y U GIVE ME BIG, BEAUTIFUL FONT IF U HATE IT SO MUCH?????

Draksen
12.14.2011 , 02:33 PM | #3010
Quote: Originally Posted by Laylowx View Post
Ugh this suck my whole guilds playin without me and im one of their main tanks -_-, like he said if im not in by tom im just gonna say fuk it.
How can they play without their level 1 main tank???