Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

12.14.2011 , 07:34 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by amonn View Post
good luck to every one

Gentlemen start your F5 engines
Already heated up! Ready to go !
Proud Non CE Owner.
Neptune, PVP, Republic guild.

12.14.2011 , 07:35 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Korrigan View Post
Are there really people out there who haven't learned yet how to put email account checking on automatic, and who spend their time pressing F5?

Well, we saw proof yesterday that people could login before even getting their email, so I don't really care about that. All I care about is that cursed, grey play-button....Light up, dang it.

- Elim

12.14.2011 , 07:35 AM | #23
I would be suspicious of any "I got in posts".

Really if you get in why take the time to post on the forums? I am sure a few will, but this thread just seems like a good place for trolls to post "Pre-ordered 12-1, I got in Suckas".

Remember, a watched pot never boils... Enjoy the game everyone!
I don't know what all this trouble is about, but I'm sure it must be your fault.

12.14.2011 , 07:35 AM | #24
Phasers set to rage.
"Your chances come in two shapes. Slim, and fat." - Mace Windu

This is a story driven story.

12.14.2011 , 07:36 AM | #25
Red 2 standing by
To accept the futility of life and the finality of death ensures an eternity of peaceful rest. It is those who seek eternal life that condemn their souls to an eternity of torment wandering the land in limbo searching for that which does not exist.

12.14.2011 , 07:37 AM | #26
Even though i do not know about BioWares' staggering invite schedule, it seems people are randomly chosen in the latest batch of pre order redemption.

Other than those few invites, i believe they are taking the first redeemers moving on to the last in december. How far along do you think we are? - July 29-30?

12.14.2011 , 07:37 AM | #27
it seems august and september are low preorder months according to what ive seen, hopeing to break in on october today or tomorow
I got Power, You got Envy, You can try to take it, But you can never be me

Power represents the Sith, The Strong.

12.14.2011 , 07:38 AM | #28
When I was little, I was told that Santa Claus would sneak in the night before Christmas and leave me presents, BUT ONLY IF I was good. If I was good I would get what I wanted.

But Johnny down the street was anything but good. He would shoot his BB gun at Mrs. Anderson's cat. He would steal apples from old man Carter's tree. Yet, when Santa came to his house he got all the best toys and games. If fact he got his new bike 2 days early because his family was taking a skiing trip to Colorado!

That same year one of my gifts came 3 days late. My dad said that it had fallen out of Santa's bag and that the postman found it and brought it to us. It was the new Atari Asteroids game and guess who got it 5 days before me? Yep, mean old Johnny.

It was just NOT fair. I was good and he was bad but Santa liked him more than me!!!

It seems that things never change. Santa just keeps me on his list of bad boys even though I am good and deserve it more than anyone else.

I wonder if I can sue Santa and Amazon and Origin and EA for treating me so badly? I am certain I am now in need of pyscological treatment.

12.14.2011 , 07:38 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Mytilus View Post
Red 2 standing by
I find this one an bit better (even though it is parody)

12.14.2011 , 07:38 AM | #30
Preordered November 30th.

<Memories of Xendor>
50 Concealment Operative - Helm of Graush PvP Server