Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Leveling help

Bigg_E
01.10.2012 , 08:43 AM | #1
I don't know if I'd still be considered a new player at level 31, but I'm having a seriously hard time leveling up. I've pretty much ran out of quests I can do on my own to level up and the two quests that I have set up right now (class quest: recommended level 36, and planet quest: recommended level 35) have practically got me stuck because I'm too weak to whoop them. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to level? I've gone back and practically finished every quest on Tatooine and Alderaan.

KretanMelithorn
01.10.2012 , 08:46 AM | #2
Heroics, Flashpoints, and Space Missions can help you make up the difference

Niura
01.10.2012 , 08:49 AM | #3
Yep, you can do the Flashpoints multiple time for example. That should give you some boost
Or you can just pvp for a while maybe... this is what I did when I tried to catch up a bit.

Bigg_E
01.10.2012 , 08:50 AM | #4
do you think it would be decent experience if I went back even the level 20 areas and attempted to do the heroic missions on my own?

ssgrif
01.10.2012 , 08:55 AM | #5
It depends on whether the mobs you're killing or the quests you're going back to do are grey. If they are then they will give you no XP so are more or less pointless for you.

I recommend running a few space combat missions. you can easily level up a few times by doing a few of them!

Also have you tried any of the bonus Series quests on each of the planets? these are generally higher lvl than the base ones for the planet (only by a few levels) and are a great source of XP and credits.
< Disciples of Babylon >
Wipe them out. All of them!
[PVE/PVP] [16M OPS]
~ |Guild Website| ~