Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I think patch 1.1 is going to force me out :(

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I think patch 1.1 is going to force me out :(

oursacrifice
01.10.2012 , 08:39 AM | #1
I like the game for the most part. I see its potential and also wish certain things were implemented at launch instead of some point down the road.

But all I really do is pvp. Sadly, I'm on a dead server (Nathema). Patch 1.1 is going to have all level 50's in their own pvp queue. There's only a couple level 50's on the server that actually pvp. That means without a cross-server pvp queue I and other level 50's will NOT be able to pvp anymore.

Seriously guys, I'm totally bummed out over this.

It's bad enough that I cannot do any of the Ilum war dailies because the Republic never goes there to cap the bases back. Now I won't even be able to pvp in warzones...

Unaki
01.10.2012 , 08:40 AM | #2
Um blame that on the fact that you STEAMROLL everyone else with your max rank abilities and 10 CCs every second. You deserve it.
JAWA PUNTERS
Corellian Run <Republic> Raiding Guild
Official Site - Recruitment

xguild
01.10.2012 , 08:41 AM | #3
Thats unfortunate. I feel for ya.

JWagner
01.10.2012 , 08:41 AM | #4
There will be more people that hit 1.1 by then, and more that hit it daily, I'm sure.
You won't be alone forever.
█||||||||()█≡(█████The Ebon Hawk (RP)█████►
Drayson Jedi Guardian | Dinaya Jedi Shadow | | Ree'ki Gunslinger
Dray Sith Marauder | Dinaya Sith Sorcerer | Dalina Powertech | Si'her'ka Operative

Eliezer
01.10.2012 , 08:42 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by oursacrifice View Post
I like the game for the most part. I see its potential and also wish certain things were implemented at launch instead of some point down the road.

But all I really do is pvp. Sadly, I'm on a dead server (Nathema). Patch 1.1 is going to have all level 50's in their own pvp queue. There's only a couple level 50's on the server that actually pvp. That means without a cross-server pvp queue I and other level 50's will NOT be able to pvp anymore.

Seriously guys, I'm totally bummed out over this.

It's bad enough that I cannot do any of the Ilum war dailies because the Republic never goes there to cap the bases back. Now I won't even be able to pvp in warzones...
I was going to feel bad for you, then I checked and confirmed you are on a PVE server and complaining that people don't want to PVP. Were there no PVP servers available when you made your character?

While I enjoy both PVE and PVP in a game, there are many diehard non-PVPers who play MMOs... and you picked the type of server they like.

gingerbill
01.10.2012 , 08:42 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Unaki View Post
Um blame that on the fact that you STEAMROLL everyone else with your max rank abilities and 10 CCs every second. You deserve it.
thank god this community isnt full of idiots like WOW ..........

xguild
01.10.2012 , 08:42 AM | #7
Thats a bit unfair don't you think. I mean, blaming a guy for being level 50 like as if he did it just to screw with you is silly. If a game is unbalanced its not the players fault and short sighted bandaid fixes like this do very little to bring the community together.

I think Bioware can do better than this.

oursacrifice
01.10.2012 , 08:42 AM | #8
Nobody has 10 CCs every second. Expertise is what makes you steamroll, and only a couple of players have any gear with the stat on it, on this server.

Enginer
01.10.2012 , 08:43 AM | #9
I personally think a 50s bracket is NEEDED, however it is to early for it.

I think Q times are really going to suffer
Why people are quitting TOR at endgame:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwHIWClqr_o

Starting to think EALouse was spot on

JWagner
01.10.2012 , 08:44 AM | #10
I am more of a fan for level range brackets.
I mean, Lv 49 > Lv 15 either way.
So even though 50 is separate, it isn't enough.
█||||||||()█≡(█████The Ebon Hawk (RP)█████►
Drayson Jedi Guardian | Dinaya Jedi Shadow | | Ree'ki Gunslinger
Dray Sith Marauder | Dinaya Sith Sorcerer | Dalina Powertech | Si'her'ka Operative