Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanx for makjng a GODCLASS

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Thanx for makjng a GODCLASS

nyallh
01.10.2012 , 09:17 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by rakkiki View Post
you are wrong. The stealth will break if theres a dot ticking on them before they stealth out of combat.. ...
actually.. the marauder class has a stealth function to avoid damage.. sling as many dots as you wish, while hidden no damage can be done to the player. used it many times myself as part of my combat tactics.

BDutch
01.10.2012 , 09:23 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by rakkiki View Post
you are wrong. The stealth will break if theres a dot ticking on them before they stealth out of combat..
stealth
classes
remove
dots
Originally Posted by Puja
The sentinel PVP armor is PINK and POOP colored with golden ******* and a clown helmet my brain is not able to make any sense out of. Then some sort of giant bug from the Jetsons has attached itself to the left shoulder.

HRSoldier
01.10.2012 , 09:23 AM | #53
Last time I checked vanishing could not win a warzone match or world pvp. If you can force them to run off once you can do it again. Its not a big deal let them run, chasing people is a waste of time anyway.

Redrum
01.10.2012 , 09:25 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Kelenan View Post
I hope you guys get a damn clue.
Dear OP, I snipped everything but the message that you need to consider yourself.

Stop pointing the finger for your suck and look in the mirror.
Quote:
You have 6 days of play time remaining. When your play time runs out, you will no longer be able to play. Please sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code.
Hell no LOL!

Tiaa
01.10.2012 , 09:33 AM | #55
I agree.

This PvP is summed up by the three S's:

Stealth, stuns and spam.

That's all you will see.

I can't figure if the class system is worse than Rift or Champions Online...

Spiritphire
01.10.2012 , 09:34 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
Dear OP, I snipped everything but the message that you need to consider yourself.

Stop pointing the finger for your suck and look in the mirror.
Ok listen up the OP never said anything about open world pvp hes talking WZ and to be completely fair You dear sir are a cad. There is No NEED to be rude about someones opinion, even if it differs from yours. Please refrain from being rude it doesnt help matters any.

xXwitchXx
01.10.2012 , 09:37 AM | #57
Coming from Warhammer where stealth was a 2 second cast time with damage preventing its application, 20 second duration - which drained your AP every second you were stealthed - and had a 60 second cool down, playing a stealth class in this game is easy mode; I seriously lol'd once I got into my first WZ with my Operative and learned I had perma-stealth.

Coming from the perspective of a Warhammer Witch Hunter / Witch Elf and and now as Operative here, I'd rather have seen Bioware implement stealth tactically, as was done in Warhammer, versus catering to all the WoW bads and making stealth more or less permanent.

Sookster
01.10.2012 , 09:38 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by caultonpos View Post
The stealthies have no grapple, no pull, nothing to close the distance.

Sure so they can escape and they are squishy, quit your crying and stick a dot on them.
Doesn't assassin/shadow have a pull?
Now that GoergZoeller is gone, buff operative.
SWTOR going F2P, now playing SWGemu.

Qlimitus
01.10.2012 , 09:39 AM | #59
DOT them and have done with it.DOT's stop them from staying in stealth but before the dot hits them they pretty much run off lol
I got a jar o diiirt,I got a jar o diiirt,I got a jar o diiirt... And guess what's inside iiit..

Spigotwelder
01.10.2012 , 09:39 AM | #60
ahaha Op said star wars canon in reference to this game

ahaha