Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Thanx for makjng a GODCLASS

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Thanx for makjng a GODCLASS

Vadarios's Avatar


Vadarios
01.10.2012 , 08:40 AM | #41
HAH!

So 2 minute(3 if not specced in it) cooldown, is more powerful than the 50 different roots and stuns that are everywhere. That stealth doesn't kill you. It only makes them flee.
Error Code: 9000
Heck I see it all the time in the game now, may as well see it in the forums.

BDutch's Avatar


BDutch
01.10.2012 , 08:41 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Vadarios View Post
HAH!

So 2 minute(3 if not specced in it) cooldown, is more powerful than the 50 different roots and stuns that are everywhere. That stealth doesn't kill you. It only makes them flee.
...or open on you a second time.
Originally Posted by Puja
The sentinel PVP armor is PINK and POOP colored with golden ******* and a clown helmet my brain is not able to make any sense out of. Then some sort of giant bug from the Jetsons has attached itself to the left shoulder.

zqsd's Avatar


zqsd
01.10.2012 , 08:45 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Desgarden View Post
What I do dislike about stealth classes in this game is that it is exaclty like in bloody WoW: if you screw up, you have a "oh ****" button alas in improved version: it even doesn't matter where you vanish because your stealth level and speed is increased nor can it be countered by dots.

Quite frankly: if you are such an idiot and attack either the wrong target or at the wrong time then you should pay the bill like everyone else does.

And with or without stims: killing someone in a "stunlock" is pretty idiotic game design. Imagine someone hits 50 and enters a WZ where full-geared stealthers are fighting. The guy gets ganked until kindgom comes without even the chance of retaliation




Weird, my scoundrel is never detected before I get to my victim. Oh I beg your pardon, I don't do...

1. dance in front of my target before I attack it

2. run through several teammembers LoS to get to my target

I attack from behind. Maybe, just maybe, this might be the difference why I am never spotted
Please don't generalize as vanish for *** / shadow has no speed bonus at all, unlike the vanish version of op / scoundrel (yes, AGAIN we are talking of op / scoundrel opness)

In fact if you vanish as shadow w/o cloak of force or / and sprint, it fails 95% of the time.

Vadarios's Avatar


Vadarios
01.10.2012 , 08:48 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by BDutch View Post
...or open on you a second time.
Yeah, well heal up when they go to heal. Stealthers are squishy. Course I'm full specced in to the heal tree, so most times, I'm target #1.
Error Code: 9000
Heck I see it all the time in the game now, may as well see it in the forums.

Repefe's Avatar


Repefe
01.10.2012 , 08:54 AM | #45
All I got from OP was that he likes to use caps God class ... that can mean sages/scoundrels/marauders/commandos.
Killer: 53%, Socializer: 53%, Achiever: 47%, Explorer: 47%

BDutch's Avatar


BDutch
01.10.2012 , 08:55 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Vadarios View Post
Yeah, well heal up when they go to heal. Stealthers are squishy. Course I'm full specced in to the heal tree, so most times, I'm target #1.
Just adding the comment that vanish can be used offensively. If their resolve isn't up but I've already taken a good chunk of their health away, I'm likely to vanish and just open on them again regardless of how low my health is. You don't need any health if someone can't move.
Originally Posted by Puja
The sentinel PVP armor is PINK and POOP colored with golden ******* and a clown helmet my brain is not able to make any sense out of. Then some sort of giant bug from the Jetsons has attached itself to the left shoulder.

Repefe's Avatar


Repefe
01.10.2012 , 08:56 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by BDutch View Post
Just adding the comment that vanish can be used offensively. If their resolve isn't up but I've already taken a good chunk of their health away, I'm likely to vanish and just open on them again regardless of how low my health is. You don't need any health if someone can't move.
Yep ... I use with dirty fighting spec to dot up person -> vanish -> let the dots do their work. Could beat stupid lvl 50 players at lvl 25 with that tactic
Killer: 53%, Socializer: 53%, Achiever: 47%, Explorer: 47%

Mahael's Avatar


Mahael
01.10.2012 , 09:00 AM | #48
Let me join the crowd in saying... you must be mad bro. No stealth? Why again?

rakkiki's Avatar


rakkiki
01.10.2012 , 09:09 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Kelenan View Post
Thank you Bioware for you lack of originality and making a COOKIE CUTTER ability that all mmo's have and that is a BATTLE STEALTH.

All you did was to take some stupid idea for making a large imbalance in the game and implemented it and defend it as a SPECIAL ABILITY.

Defend the decisions however you want all you did was to make it so people playing these classes will never die in PVP.

And that is exactly what is happening. These classes stealth out of combat before they get to half life and come back fully healed to sneak attack again and again until they finally get a kill.

You even have the nerve to say we have stealth detection abilities to somehow justify your decision to implement such an unfair ability. Well being able to stealth detect in a small circle once every 20 seconds does not compare seeing how the stealther's movement speed is increased while stealth their escape is assured.

I am certain what you did BIOWARE was to hire some developer from EQ or some other fantasy game that had developed some rogue class and has some love for the B.S. unfair ability and agreed to place in this game as a SPECIAL ABILITY.

All you did was make BROKEN PVP!

Bottom line there is no fairness in facing opponents you can never kill! There is no fun in this B.S. COOKIE CUTTER no originality developing crap!

Balance this crap out remove BATTLE STEALTH or give it a 30 minute cooldown!

I hope you guys get a damn clue.

Where in Star Wars cannon does anyone go invisible?

Give us all battle stealth and lets see what that does.
you are wrong. The stealth will break if theres a dot ticking on them before they stealth out of combat.. and normally they won't use it till they are almost dead. As soon as they try to heal they break stealth, so basically if they can get away they are running to a corner to hide and heal up. Which means you took them out of the battle. And if the dot on them breaks stealth they are toast. I'm guessing its just shadows and assassins who have it? No one else should really have a battle stealth..

The overpowered classes to me right now are all empire classes and most notably the inquisitor. This games classes from one faction to the other are not complete mirrors or even remotely balanced. There is little cool down timers, instant cast vs channeled abilities, and effects that sometimes last longer than their opposite faction counter parts, and yes the empire classes have an over all advantage. Those are more pressing issues than a battle stealth that is not very effective for pvp anyway if you know how to break it.. I.E AOE and dots...

Cichard's Avatar


Cichard
01.10.2012 , 09:17 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Kelenan View Post
Thank you Bioware for you lack of originality and making a COOKIE CUTTER ability that all mmo's have and that is a BATTLE STEALTH.

All you did was to take some stupid idea for making a large imbalance in the game and implemented it and defend it as a SPECIAL ABILITY.

Defend the decisions however you want all you did was to make it so people playing these classes will never die in PVP.

And that is exactly what is happening. These classes stealth out of combat before they get to half life and come back fully healed to sneak attack again and again until they finally get a kill.

You even have the nerve to say we have stealth detection abilities to somehow justify your decision to implement such an unfair ability. Well being able to stealth detect in a small circle once every 20 seconds does not compare seeing how the stealther's movement speed is increased while stealth their escape is assured.

I am certain what you did BIOWARE was to hire some developer from EQ or some other fantasy game that had developed some rogue class and has some love for the B.S. unfair ability and agreed to place in this game as a SPECIAL ABILITY.

All you did was make BROKEN PVP!

Bottom line there is no fairness in facing opponents you can never kill! There is no fun in this B.S. COOKIE CUTTER no originality developing crap!

Balance this crap out remove BATTLE STEALTH or give it a 30 minute cooldown!

I hope you guys get a damn clue.

Where in Star Wars cannon does anyone go invisible?Give us all battle stealth and lets see what that does.



I wanted to comment on the bold section its called a stealth field generator. Assassins and Bounty hunters used them alot. should look it up.
Quote:
The order in which you will gain entry into EGA is dependent on how early you burned your Pre-Order Code. The earlier you burned your Pre-Order Code, the earlier you will be granted entry into EGA.