Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanx for makjng a GODCLASS

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Thanx for makjng a GODCLASS

Sevvy
01.10.2012 , 08:08 AM | #21
The QQ about Operatives is getting ridiculous.
Lag *** Powertech *** Helm of Graush
Sevv *** Sentinel *** Helm of Graush
<Hutts Don't Have Feet>

SinDantes
01.10.2012 , 08:09 AM | #22
What BW needs to do is nerf Stims... Lol

Iseldiera
01.10.2012 , 08:11 AM | #23
NEWSFLASH to those who say "put dot on them"

I have a 42 op.

the "evade" ability, which normally is something that makes enemy miss you for 3 seconds, when talented also removes the negative effects from you.

evade + vanish = move away from the fight like a boss.

NEWSFLASH to those who say "put dot on them"

the "toxic scan" ability, which the op class gets, removes 2 negative effects from you.

toxic scan + vanish = move away from the fight like a boss.

imnotme
01.10.2012 , 08:14 AM | #24
I HATE the generalization of this thread. Check out Assassin/Deception and youll understand why. OP/Smugglers have too much burst--- their damage needs to be shifted a bit from burst to sustained to even them out without breaking them. But they are not the only class/specs that have stealth and are a melee class... There are LOTS of them, and most of the time-- those other builds are at a severe disadvantage to ranged classes so they perform pretty poorly in the current pvp metagame.

DuceHason
01.10.2012 , 08:15 AM | #25
I tried PvP for the first time last night. Got totally addicted! Went for about 5 matches in a row.

The stealthies I was able to neut with a Cryo Gernade, as soon as I saw them start to flicker drop the C-Nade on them freeze them in place and than just ripped up the fire power on them.

This worked great until the last match I played, my team 1 level 5 2 level 40+ the rest in the 30s... Imp team all level 50's. Total pawnage on their part. I was taking an average of 2000 points a hit. At level 23 needless to say this did NOT take long to drop me hide like a stone in a pond.

And I got totally side tracked there. My bad!
Atari, Commodore VIC-20, NES, SNES, DOS to Win 7, Xbox 360, Wii

UO 5yrs, SWG 8yrs, EVE since 2/9/07, SWTOR Since 12/13/11

Haralin
01.10.2012 , 08:16 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Jnaathra View Post
Assassin/Shadow - have sprint and vanish
So why scoundrels dont have it

Nastar
01.10.2012 , 08:16 AM | #27
Oh yeah, let the stealthies run in, get attacked, be at half health when they reach the target, do their burst wich doesent do a **** of dmg (im talking about Shadow/Assassin). and then die, while everyone else pull/push you around

I like your idea OP
All hail .

BDutch
01.10.2012 , 08:18 AM | #28
dots do not have any impact on a stealth class' ability to vanish/escape in this game.
Originally Posted by Puja
The sentinel PVP armor is PINK and POOP colored with golden ******* and a clown helmet my brain is not able to make any sense out of. Then some sort of giant bug from the Jetsons has attached itself to the left shoulder.

DuceHason
01.10.2012 , 08:20 AM | #29
This game has never once sounded like there was to be a balance of classes but a balance of grouping. Tank, DPS, Healer. So shutup before they nerf the crap out of every class and make it a simply boring standard MMO with no flavor. "Taste like chicken"
Atari, Commodore VIC-20, NES, SNES, DOS to Win 7, Xbox 360, Wii

UO 5yrs, SWG 8yrs, EVE since 2/9/07, SWTOR Since 12/13/11

Torcer
01.10.2012 , 08:24 AM | #30
ONCE you are engaged in combat you should not be able to disengage via stealth.