Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars Trivia to pass the time.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Star Wars Trivia to pass the time.

Sniperrecon
06.03.2012 , 06:43 PM | #131
How many owners were there for the Falcon before Han?

Can you name all the names the Falcon had before it was named the Falcon for the last time?
Sniperrecon_USMC
Ex-Elder Jedi
Assassin for VICE guild of Chilistra (formally from Tempest)
7 yrs. with SWG , 18+ toons on a server. Master of all profession in SWG.

grandmthethird
06.04.2012 , 06:56 AM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by master_endymion View Post
I'm not sure if it's Luke or Jacen.
didn't jacen have the ability to flow walk, see event of the future, more clearer than just the ability to sense what would happen next like a normal jedi ability to sense danger
"Hope has a vicious enemy called fate"

Aurbere
06.04.2012 , 09:20 AM | #133
What is the name of the Kel Dor Force wielding cult on Dorin? And name their most famous Kel Dor member. And if you can, name their most famous non-Kel Dor member.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

ProfessorWalsh
06.04.2012 , 10:51 AM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by Shabbiest View Post
Starwars toys / movie question:

The original 4inch toys they made a last batch of extra characters 17 I think one of these characters is the rarest and most expensive if you have him mint in the box. He features in the original movies for about 5 seconds name him!!!
Not sure if it is the same one you are thinking of but... Nien Numb the co-Pilot for the Millenium Falcon during the attack on the second Death Star. I have one... Not still in the box. Total screen time for this character is 7.5 seconds.

There is also an unnamed Quarren figure (which I also have) that was featured in the background in Mos Eisley Cantina in Episode 4. The action figure was simply named "Quarren" He is only featured in the film for 2 seconds.

Here is my Star Wars trivia question:

Everyone knows that the prophesy of the Chosen One who would bring balance to the Force refers to Anakin Skywalker. However there is a second prophesy that specifically refers to Luke Skywalker. Name this prophesy and where it comes from.
"There is no room for compromise. We walk the path of the light side, or we fall into darkness. There is no gray area, Ben."
~ Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker (P. 187 FotJ, Book II: Omen)
Host of the Jedi Council stream also author of From the Journal of Val Starwind

ProfessorWalsh
06.04.2012 , 10:53 AM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
What is the name of the Kel Dor Force wielding cult on Dorin? And name their most famous Kel Dor member. And if you can, name their most famous non-Kel Dor member.
Would that not be the Baran Do Sages, most famous member being Plo Koon, as to their most famous non-Kel Dor member I'm not sure but since Luke Skywalker did train with them and did learn their "Lightning Rod" technique I'm going to go with Luke Skywalker.
"There is no room for compromise. We walk the path of the light side, or we fall into darkness. There is no gray area, Ben."
~ Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker (P. 187 FotJ, Book II: Omen)
Host of the Jedi Council stream also author of From the Journal of Val Starwind

Zanderwright
06.04.2012 , 11:18 AM | #136
My turn now

"After Jango Fett died at the start of The Clone Wars who was the most successful bounty hunter after him?"
Eat ghost lightning sparkle cookies they give you UNLIMITED POWAH!!!

Aurbere
06.04.2012 , 11:44 AM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by ProfessorWalsh View Post
Would that not be the Baran Do Sages, most famous member being Plo Koon, as to their most famous non-Kel Dor member I'm not sure but since Luke Skywalker did train with them and did learn their "Lightning Rod" technique I'm going to go with Luke Skywalker.
Yes. The Baran Do Sages were a Force using cult that protected the planet by seeing into the future to predict natural disasters. This ability would also allow them to see future events, allowing them to prevent wars or other catastrophes. After Dorin joined the Republic, the Jedi began taking a majoirity of Kel Dor Force-sensitives for training. As more and more Kel-Dor were taken the Baran Do fell into obscurity. So much so that the Emperor left them alone.

Luke Skywalker did train with them for a short time so that makes him their most famous non-Kel Dor member, but their most famous Kel Dor member is Plo Koon.
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Aurbere
06.04.2012 , 11:45 AM | #138
Following along my Kel Dor trvia line: Why do the Kel Dor wear breath masks on planets like Coruscant and Naboo?

DrPhilBradley
06.04.2012 , 11:38 PM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Following along my Kel Dor trvia line: Why do the Kel Dor wear breath masks on planets like Coruscant and Naboo?
Oxygen is poisonous to them. It is a corrosive gas, after all.

I have no trivia, so someone else will have to ask a question :P

ScarletBlaze
06.04.2012 , 11:56 PM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by Sniperrecon View Post
How many owners were there for the Falcon before Han?

Can you name all the names the Falcon had before it was named the Falcon for the last time?
Names::

Corell's Pride, Fickle Flyer , Meetyl's Misery, Hardwired , Wayward Son, Stellar Envoy, Second Chance, Gone to Pieces ( i may be wrong on this )

Owners:
I think 10 owners (not sure)
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30