Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars the TV Show is called...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Star Wars the TV Show is called...

Geeluc
01.10.2012 , 06:45 AM | #1
Underworld, apparently.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/52547

It's a pity there are interviewing Rick McCallum about it, since he's a *edited*.
Putting the smug into Smuggler

DownedDack
01.10.2012 , 07:53 AM | #2
Wow, they have been saying they this is going to happen for years.

Aharx
01.10.2012 , 08:48 AM | #3
Ain't it OLD news.

He he. This topic has been discussed for years now. The title, however, is more recent. Good find never-the-less.
Aharx Pasari
Smuggler- Scoundrel: Sawbones
<<<--- GFF --->>>
"She may not look like much kid, but she's got it where it counts."

Geeluc
01.10.2012 , 11:26 AM | #4
I've not seen the video before, and it must be new, coz Rick looks OLD!

it was on AICN this morning, just thought I would share.

valorumguygee
01.10.2012 , 12:40 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Geeluc View Post
Underworld, apparently.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/52547

It's a pity there are interviewing Rick McCallum about it, since he's a *edited*.
Why is he an *edited*?
Search your feelings, you know it to be true
CHAMPIONS OF THE FORCE
The Best Damn Republic Guild

Geeluc
01.10.2012 , 12:53 PM | #6
Coz he's a 'yes man' to GL, instead of standing up to GL and saying the scripts for the prequels were crap, he just produced them. As a producer, he's responsible for the overall movie. I know the director is the main story teller, but the producer has to make sure the film comes together and is 'good' enough to release.

He's the producer of the Prequels. In all the interviews about them, he keeps going on about how 'visually deep' the shots are and how all the movies are so 'awesome'.

He thinks they have 50 awesome scripts. He thought the scripts for the prequels were awesome. If he's producing them, I don't hold out much hope.

All my personal opinion, obviously.

Riotus
01.10.2012 , 01:11 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Geeluc View Post
Coz he's a 'yes man' to GL, instead of standing up to GL and saying the scripts for the prequels were crap, he just produced them. As a producer, he's responsible for the overall movie. I know the director is the main story teller, but the producer has to make sure the film comes together and is 'good' enough to release.

He's the producer of the Prequels. In all the interviews about them, he keeps going on about how 'visually deep' the shots are and how all the movies are so 'awesome'.

He thinks they have 50 awesome scripts. He thought the scripts for the prequels were awesome. If he's producing them, I don't hold out much hope.

All my personal opinion, obviously.
dont u think he is the producer of the prequels because he was a yes man to lucas? I know i would run with whatever ole george wants in HIS movies. Being a no man to george lucas would have put the guy into the unemployment line.