Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

Chaffery
12.14.2011 , 07:05 AM | #41
11'th from GAME UK, so probably with in couple of days I have go and pick up my copy.
Initially I taught skip pre order and join to game couple weeks after launch but my guildies "dragged" me in.
Reason for skipping pre and launch is what we see now in forums. Impatient nerds crying and raging all over forum.

FeroXs
12.14.2011 , 07:06 AM | #42
Oh you said Procrastinators... I'll leave.

Scarabath
12.14.2011 , 07:06 AM | #43
December 7th here, and proud of it!

Up with your hope guys, we will be playing by the weekend ATLEAST!
Ace Of Danes

Empire-PvE guild
www.aceofdanes.dk

Albrius
12.14.2011 , 07:06 AM | #44
12-1 and I'm gonna say last wave on 12-15

Nimdorian
12.14.2011 , 07:06 AM | #45
Dec 6th here.

I think part of the reason why they added 2 days to the EGA period is so that everyone that pre-ordered will get a decent amount of early acces. Getting to play 6 hours on the 19th before servers go down for the actual launch would be kind of a smack in the face by Bioware. With the extra days everyone will get a decent amount of play time AND there will be a stable and controlled launch, which is a win-win situation for everyone . I hope we will get in sometime tomorrow, but if not we will definitely be playing Friday or Saturday.

Xusha
12.14.2011 , 07:06 AM | #46
I got mine in around the 6th.... I have alot of energy into this early release, either way it was fun playing the beta and this extra time to get in and play is awesome, thanks Bioware. Earlier then the 5 original days rocks, regardless if I am in or not.

McVade
12.14.2011 , 07:07 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by DesleDarksyde View Post
According to figures, and my gut, Saturday. This Saturday.
Optimistically, I'm going to shoot for 16th. I refuse to believe if Bioware can possibly make it happen, they're going to not give preorders the whole weekend.

Besides, I don't think Bioware wants to pay their staff overtime to work on the weekend.

It's either going to be 16th or 19th, I think.
The Official Unofficial Figurehead Of The December Procrastinators.
Fixed for George Lucas
Quote: Originally Posted by Ossos View Post
"I'm going to keep paying $15 a month for creamed corn because one day I might like it."

Blare
12.14.2011 , 07:08 AM | #48
Dec 7th for me. I am betting definitely tomorrow we will be in. I am crossing my fingers for today but I doubt it.

lusikas
12.14.2011 , 07:08 AM | #49
7 dec

Andyonme
12.14.2011 , 07:08 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by McVade View Post
Optimistically, I'm going to shoot for 16th. I refuse to believe if Bioware can possibly make it happen, they're going to not give preorders the whole weekend.

Besides, I don't think Bioware wants to pay their staff overtime to work on the weekend.

It's either going to be 16th or 19th, I think.
Im sure they will be there all weekend because they won't be here next weekend!