Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

Zenflyer
12.14.2011 , 07:48 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by garbanian View Post
While I agree with you 100%, I think the other person was stating that if NO ONE from december was given 5 days, then it seems that it was rigged to give no one from December 5 days.

It would be like if the ISP advertised up to 25 mb/s and NO ONE got 25 mb/s that signed up during the advertised time.

That's my take on his/her say.

I'm at work, so if I don't get in, I don't get in.
Release is the 20th, at least I know when I can for sure play and there is no more mysterious date.

Cheers,
Garb
Thanks mate at least some people understand what UP TO means .....

Miolinkko
12.14.2011 , 07:48 AM | #122
dude, people from the December Pre-orders are pretty awesome people. :] So laid back and ok with everything... Dec 11th for me, was hoping for the announcement for Diablo 3 on VGA awards, but didn't happen and this was my back up plan..

FerrusPA
12.14.2011 , 07:49 AM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Miolinkko View Post
dude, people from the December Pre-orders are pretty awesome people. :] So laid back and ok with everything... Dec 11th for me, was hoping for the announcement for Diablo 3 on VGA awards, but didn't happen and this was my back up plan..
I heard Blizzard actually sent out a new batch of D3 beta invites around the time of the last beta weekend. Sneaky bastards.

Narrie
12.14.2011 , 07:50 AM | #124
I think we can expect access by Saturday. Monday, if the worst comes to worst.

Foeralk
12.14.2011 , 07:50 AM | #125
Hell ya man, take a seat, pop the popcorn and enjoy the movie of nerdrage-the return of early access zombies.
If your tactic is to try and raise my confidence, it's working.
Headshot

Member of the December Procrastinators....meh I'll finish this sig later...

Ismercu
12.14.2011 , 07:50 AM | #126
agreed, man the whining I see from people who pre ordered july-sep is just mind blowing, the one thing i hate about swtor is the community now sadly.

BerzerkRage
12.14.2011 , 07:50 AM | #127
I hope we get the early access tomorrow
- Yes Master

DecemberCrew

garbanian
12.14.2011 , 07:51 AM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by Ismercu View Post
agreed, man the whining I see from people who pre ordered july-sep is just mind blowing, the one thing i hate about swtor is the community now sadly.
Every gaming community has people that don't like something.
Whether it be release, or something in game, people will complain.
It's bound to happen.

Cheers,
Garb

FerrusPA
12.14.2011 , 07:51 AM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by Narrie View Post
I think we can expect access by Saturday. Monday, if the worst comes to worst.
We will be able to gauge our access better after we see the waves today. I do hope it's around Friday or Saturday though. Not being able to play during the weekend would be very cruel.

Aralis
12.14.2011 , 07:51 AM | #130
Dec 7th for me, hope to be in by Sat/Sun though (fingers crossed) .