Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade
12.14.2011 , 07:45 AM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by pizzarrhea View Post
Haha I preordered on Sunday.
I so want to see you get in on the first wave today. lol
The Official Unofficial Figurehead Of The December Procrastinators.
Fixed for George Lucas
Quote: Originally Posted by Ossos View Post
"I'm going to keep paying $15 a month for creamed corn because one day I might like it."

Pestilience
12.14.2011 , 07:45 AM | #112
Pre-ordered the 10th and got my email the 12th.

BlakeAF
12.14.2011 , 07:45 AM | #113
12/4 here! Excited to partake in the days early access shenanigans without any hopes of getting in.

Narrie
12.14.2011 , 07:45 AM | #114
Let's keep this thread on the first page. Let's gather The Procrastinators. It takes maximum freaking 5 seconds for any idle forum thread to fall 3 pages.

McVade
12.14.2011 , 07:46 AM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Pestilience View Post
Pre-ordered the 10th and got my email the 12th.
Really? You're already playing?
The Official Unofficial Figurehead Of The December Procrastinators.
Fixed for George Lucas
Quote: Originally Posted by Ossos View Post
"I'm going to keep paying $15 a month for creamed corn because one day I might like it."

garbanian
12.14.2011 , 07:46 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by Zenflyer View Post
"Up to 5 days" does not mean you'll necessarily will get the 5 days. It's the same with your ISP advertising speeds up to 25mb/s that does not necessarily mean you'll get the full speed ............. you've got to understand the advertising speak and read carefully what they've said. If you get one days worth of early access they will still say at no point were you personally assured five days, what was advertised was UP to five days and your personal situation reflected that, blah blah blah .........
While I agree with you 100%, I think the other person was stating that if NO ONE from december was given 5 days, then it seems that it was rigged to give no one from December 5 days.

It would be like if the ISP advertised up to 25 mb/s and NO ONE got 25 mb/s that signed up during the advertised time.

That's my take on his/her say.

I'm at work, so if I don't get in, I don't get in.
Release is the 20th, at least I know when I can for sure play and there is no more mysterious date.

Cheers,
Garb

Aarawn
12.14.2011 , 07:46 AM | #117
the reason gamestop and best buy had problems with codes is because so many people ordered in the first few months that the auto generated codes started repeating, and they had to start generating them manually. i had a good 45 min discussion with a women at best about it. in between the auto gen and the manually generated. there were pre generated codes sent out that were bad as well. they straightened it out though.
-The Enclave-
A Jedi gains power through understanding and a Sith gains understanding through power.

Foeralk
12.14.2011 , 07:47 AM | #118
At least i'm a patient person, I was actually surprised at early access since I was planning to play on the 20th.

You know, life teaches patience, too bad forum whiners have no clue what that is!

P.S. Casual gamer ftw!
If your tactic is to try and raise my confidence, it's working.
Headshot

Member of the December Procrastinators....meh I'll finish this sig later...

Fifelaw
12.14.2011 , 07:47 AM | #119
I preordered on the 3rd, my sister a few hours before the site went down.

I would like us to get in today, thx.
Where all my honey gone? Pooh bear be cryin'.

Aethusa
12.14.2011 , 07:48 AM | #120
Dec 1st here !