Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

Kitchen-dragon
12.14.2011 , 02:50 PM | #1001
Quote: Originally Posted by swjoeyss View Post
Yea I should have been in the first few waves. I pre-ordered at gamestop in July and they said my code was on the receipt. I went home and looked for it and couldn't find it. Called back ten times from Aug.-Dec. and they said they were out of codes. Turns out the manager working there was an idiot and thought I was talking about something else. Finally I talked to a new manager and was able to e-mail the main office and they sent me a code.

So yea Dec. 4th.
That is the exact same thing that happened to me. Didn't get my code emailed me until the 12th.

Vandrayth
12.14.2011 , 02:50 PM | #1002
I totally agree...we did pre-order in Dec. so we cant really expect to be in yesterday or today. Heck...if I get in tomorrow...things will be good...but if it's Saturday...I still win cause it is before the 20th. Just be patient. We will be reaping havok soon!!!!

WedgeAntillez
12.14.2011 , 02:50 PM | #1003
Quote: Originally Posted by iorlas View Post
we should all roll alts on a server call ourselves <DecemberCrew>
Not a bad idea

exoul
12.14.2011 , 02:50 PM | #1004
<DecemberToRemember>

look, look at the middle, it spells...ToR!
<Cerulean Shadow Legion>
www.CeruleanShadowLegion.net

Snoodawk
12.14.2011 , 02:50 PM | #1005
Today is my birthday and I wanted SWTOR for it, I didn't get to order till the 9th.... Whew procrastination. Anything to do while we wait?

Saeboo
12.14.2011 , 02:50 PM | #1006
Quote: Originally Posted by WedgeAntillez View Post
That is kinda funny you're right! Lol procrastinators just = laid back people

truth. I can play skyrim or star trek online, or anything else while I wait. Or I can sit and lawl at the massive protests on the forums....The latter is the most fun.
May the trolololo be with you
<December Crew>
"Ill do it tomorrow"

RollieFingers
12.14.2011 , 02:50 PM | #1007
I second the December Crew idea, have been for a minute now..........guess I could...no I'll do it later.

BobDobolina
12.14.2011 , 02:50 PM | #1008
Even though I waited til Dec Id be a little miffed if they didnt let us all in on the 15th because whats what I paid the extra $$ for. the 5 days early deal. Will I take my toys and go home..no..I can't do anything but I'll be slightly annoyed

Dragonbaze
12.14.2011 , 02:50 PM | #1009
Quote: Originally Posted by bryanpvu View Post
LOL. that is awesome. Best thing i've seen today.
Don't worry. I left him singing for 30 mins earlier because I just did not want to see MESMER. Needless to say, bordering on total insanity by the end of it.

TPWorld
12.14.2011 , 02:50 PM | #1010
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragonbaze View Post
Get some good e-boots .. or is it iboots, i can never tell .. and kick the e-**** out of them.
I guess it would be a good way of occupying my time while I'm waiting...