Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Smuggler Storyline Discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Smuggler Storyline Discussion

Lu_Bei
12.13.2011 , 07:53 AM | #1
The scenes with
Spoiler
really set the stage for the smuggler. A pretty good character for a classline introduction. However,
Spoiler

Really, Corso doesn't take off as a character until you start having personal conversations with him. The bond between him and the smuggler is very well done; very well written and acted. Its strange, because his first few spoken lines
Spoiler

I think the lead-up to leaving for Coruscant was very well executed. And you really feel like you're on a grand adventure.

Well, that's all I'll write for now. What did/do all of you see as interesting to comment on? If spoilers are advanced in level please do like this:

Spoiler
Squadron 238 ~

Phyreblade
12.13.2011 , 08:20 AM | #2
I didn't have similar issues with the starting companion, actually. Mind you, I like him alot, so that might have something to do with it. But seriously:

Spoiler

All in all, I thought the smuggler story was very well done. I am only gratified I didn't actually finish it before the end of the Beta. It'll be fun as heck to take it through to the end, I'm so excited at the chance.
"Why can't things be easy? Just once!"
-- Gaibriel Duncan, Sawbones Scoundrel
Phyreblade, Co-Leader Covenant of the Phoenix

Akasya
12.13.2011 , 09:27 AM | #3
Let me preface this by saying I haven't read any of the above spoilers and I only played a smuggler up to mid-20s during the stress test.

So forgive me if the following has already been mentioned, please!

Minor Smuggler spoilers, major KoTOR spoilers:

Spoiler

JSleeper
12.15.2011 , 02:39 AM | #4
I liked
Spoiler
and was genuinely upset
Spoiler