Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why is Esseles the only well put-together Flashpoint?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Why is Esseles the only well put-together Flashpoint?

tXHereticXt
01.10.2012 , 05:41 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Valan View Post
False Emperor is kind of completely amazing
Battle For Illum is good as well.

PanzerKing
01.10.2012 , 06:12 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by nulian View Post
How can you say lvl 50 flashpoints are awesome
I did directive 7 and battle of ilum and it was just trash trash trash trash trash trash trash trash and even more trash and a few bland bosses.
The False Emperor also fits that description - a handful of moments of dialogue between bosses with simplistic, outdated mechanics and way too much trash.

xBuzz
01.10.2012 , 06:17 PM | #13
Esselles sucks, too much dialogue. Dialogue is nice and all, but after the 20th run, it gets old. Even spacing through it takes ages.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Parrothead
01.10.2012 , 06:30 PM | #14
Maelstrom Prison (flashpoint) is easily the most significant lore event in this entire game. It did have a lot of trash, but there were several excellent dialogue moments, plus the main plot of the flashpoint was :mindblown:

leojreimroc
01.10.2012 , 08:15 PM | #15
I think they need to consider this for future content. We need more FPs like the first ones. That is not to say that there needs to be as much dialogue in every dungeon. I would like something in between BT/Esseles and the others for most content, with a few FPs with a lot of dialogue like BT/Esseles.

Ommm
01.10.2012 , 08:41 PM | #16
I havent rly noticed it, but its quite true. Dialouge seems to get less and less. But it is still better then any mmo i have seen.
This signature is currently missing from the website. I don't have an ETA on when will this basic feature be implemented but it is in my plans.

Almghty_gir
01.11.2012 , 02:49 AM | #17
Taral V/Maelstrom were really good.
Bruglir Fellblade - Dark Jedi.
Guild leader - Vulgar Display of Power
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Xenogelion
01.11.2012 , 04:07 AM | #18
I liked Taral V but it was way too long for what dialogue it gave. Can anyone confirm is the lvl 50 FP are more like Taral V or the Esseles in terms of dialogue.

Avean
01.11.2012 , 04:10 AM | #19
It seems Bioware have rushed things. Always wondered about the same thing my self, Esseles is the ONLY flashpoint that has dialogue and consequences. The rest is just terminals and fillers.

Heimskringla
01.11.2012 , 04:12 AM | #20
It's the same on the Empire side, to be honest. Black Talon is very well done but everything else is not.

Hammer Station? Pointless. Finally, you get to The Foundry and it's good. Even The Foundry pre-cursor (Boarding Party) seemed thrown together slapdash.
- I spent $149.95 on a video game with no release date, and all I got was the key to the executive washroom.