Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knight class finale balance adjustment (No Spoilers Please)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight class finale balance adjustment (No Spoilers Please)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CameronWinston
01.09.2012 , 10:51 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone!

We have identified some key areas in which the single player experience of the final Jedi Knight quest was balanced to be far too difficult for a solo player to complete. To that end, we are addressing the problems in an upcoming patch. As soon as the fixes are ready to test, you will see them appear in the PTS patch notes.

As always, thank you for your feedback, and your patience!

Cameron Winston
Combat Design

Malachae
01.10.2012 , 11:43 AM | #2
Great news, I had a guildie who was struggling with this. Since he was the only lvl 50 member at the time, he ended up having to use a PUG to finish his class quest. I'm glad the rest of us wont have to wait that long
Sometimes they really are out to get you.

Savej
01.10.2012 , 01:20 PM | #3
Thanks - I was just struggling with this myself.

jimmybob
01.10.2012 , 01:25 PM | #4
This is wonderful. I was very upset that I couldn't even finish the first character I got to 50.

TheLakers
01.10.2012 , 01:29 PM | #5
Did this really take you nearly a month to fix? Ever here of QA? Can I have the 50k in repair bills back?

Thanks.

Kaellis
01.10.2012 , 01:41 PM | #6
I honestly don't want to see the difficulty of the fight adjusted as much as I want to see the bugs removed from it. Issues include:

Spoiler

theothersteve
01.10.2012 , 01:58 PM | #7
Holy cow, I complained about something on the forum and within 24 hours they fixed it. I don't even care if that's dumb luck, you guys get major props from me.

Now I want to try and beat the boss before you guys make it easy!

khsolo
01.10.2012 , 02:12 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TheLakers View Post
Did this really take you nearly a month to fix? Ever here of QA? Can I have the 50k in repair bills back?

Thanks.
Same for me and thats bringing a 50 lvl healer and a 50 lvl sage with me

Matteis
01.10.2012 , 02:16 PM | #9
Been getting my *** kicked for many hours. I just can't afford to die anymore.

Tank specced Guardians using their undergeared tank? Sheesh just getting to the Emperor took forever.
Annihilation Droid XRR-3: "I have been armed with twenty-four distinct weapons technologies."
Squadron 157, server HK-47, August 5th, 2011.

khsolo
01.10.2012 , 02:30 PM | #10
I really dont know how ppl soloed this mission without a healer, its incredible the lvl of difficulty, i had a 50 lvl healer and a 50 lvl sage with me and we were on ts like wow ! the emperor himself wasnt so difficult but getting there was outright devastating

I found it totally out of context and inexplicable that you as a sentinel have to have a healer companion for 10 lvls, you get your combat rotation in place with him, you learn to fight mobs and captains with him and on the final mision you cant do it with him and on top of that you get to spend 50 k on repairs and at the end you get 10 k in credits back and a medal that you cant wear, c'on !

Cheers and im glad i did it as it is, hopefully the rest wont have that problem