Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

November preorders get IN here!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
November preorders get IN here!!

Jarl_coldwater
12.14.2011 , 09:12 AM | #521
Quote: Originally Posted by AaYaA View Post
I thnik your wrong I pre order the game on july but didnt redeem until november. So all this redeem code speculation is bull ****
nope he is right u wont get in till november peeps

DoubleNar
12.14.2011 , 09:13 AM | #522
Quote: Originally Posted by AaYaA View Post
I thnik your wrong I pre order the game on july but didnt redeem until november. So all this redeem code speculation is bull ****
too bad i know what i am talking about when it comes to the codes. for anyone who input their code before november 2 has november 2 for that early access. since thats when they implemented it.

DerMeister
12.14.2011 , 09:13 AM | #523
Quote: Originally Posted by MortisMortavius View Post
I preordered AFTER I played the beta... I mean it's kinda ridiculous not to play an MMO beta before you buy... IMO.

The way I read the email and the promotional content I assumed I would be getting 5 days of early access... even now it reads:

"Preorder Now, You may play up to 5 days early."

That's like granting permission, not a possibility.

"You may go to the bathroom." <- This doesn't mean you MIGHT be able to go to the bathroom, it means you MAY go to the bathroom.

This is purposefully misleading marketing.

Even now, if you preorder today and don't have the possibility of getting 5 days of early access... it's faulty advertising.
Actually in this sense it means it is a possibility.... not granting permission.

KIERANizKewl
12.14.2011 , 09:14 AM | #524
11th Nov here.

They seem to be up to like 18th August or so right now.

Dunva
12.14.2011 , 09:14 AM | #525
Quote: Originally Posted by DoubleNar View Post
too bad i know what i am talking about when it comes to the codes. for anyone who input their code before november 2 has november 2 for that early access. since thats when they implemented it.
except for the fact that they have the dates on file because they are following them lol

AaYaA
12.14.2011 , 09:15 AM | #526
ok ok I must be wrong then apologize. See you in a couple days !

Cogdiz
12.14.2011 , 09:15 AM | #527
Late November here.

I'm hoping against hope that we'll get in tomorrow (when I have the day off!) but more realistically I think Friday or maybe even Saturday. Too bad I work this weekend.

glowpipe
12.14.2011 , 09:15 AM | #528
Quote: Originally Posted by Dillingyr View Post
11/29/11
Yeah I'm with who ever said "Don't understand the nerd rage" I was looking at that god awful 500+ page forum of people QQ'ing about everything. It's not even the 15th.... c'mon they allowed people to get in 2 days before that and they are still complaining. Goes to show that no matter what you do, there will be someone (or thousands) that have something negative to say.
the qq is about the fact that they could let in so many more. But they dont.

Its like a Lifeboat on a sinking ship. The lifeboats safety limit is 100 ppl. it can take atleast 150 before getting unstable.

Biofail load the boat with 15 ppl so it doesnt sink.

Thats the problem.

european servers are Light and standard. and they sent out 6 waves and now had a 18 hour wait before sending in some new waves. When they could send in a wave every hour with the chance to stop when it started getting unstable.

ive seen some live streams and ppl are playing a singleplayer game. They hardly ever see anyone.

Helionprime
12.14.2011 , 09:15 AM | #529
Seems a lot more chill in the november group then anywhere else around here. I am hoping for tomorrow but realistically am thinking friday. apparently wave 2 today is already into september which is a good thing.
Crossing my fingers for today but not holding my breath.

Derbage
12.14.2011 , 09:16 AM | #530
November 30th, what's up guys? Fingers crossed for getting an email on Friday!