Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

November preorders get IN here!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
November preorders get IN here!!

daiominai's Avatar


daiominai
12.14.2011 , 09:09 AM | #511
Quote: Originally Posted by Doddsie View Post
someone should have posted this topic the start of yesterday, seems more chilled in this thread than others out there, good on all of you holding it together, i will be proud to be leveling along side you all.
Amen brother

TaranJade's Avatar


TaranJade
12.14.2011 , 09:09 AM | #512
I just saw the image posted showing purchase of 7/30 and redemption Nov 2nd. I purchased 8/02/11 via Origin, and redeemed 11/10 but my SWTOR account shows both purchase and redemption 11/10/11. Should I contact support to have them update, or do you think at this point it won't change anything in terms of getting in?

DoubleNar's Avatar


DoubleNar
12.14.2011 , 09:09 AM | #513
Quote: Originally Posted by ArkkiError View Post
and the next one is:

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

if I saw right. :/

so...erm...stupid question: wich is it? The redemption day or that what I just added? That counts on the early access I mean. :/
the one that counts is when you redeem your code so for that guy is was july 30th.

DJLastYear's Avatar


DJLastYear
12.14.2011 , 09:10 AM | #514
I totes want to play.

ArkkiError's Avatar


ArkkiError
12.14.2011 , 09:10 AM | #515
Quote: Originally Posted by DoubleNar View Post
the one that counts is when you redeem your code so for that guy is was july 30th.
Ok. thanks for the clear up.
"Let's Dance With Death While Drinking The Poison of Life.."
- ArkkiError

Proud Supporter of OPEN World PVP

DoubleNar's Avatar


DoubleNar
12.14.2011 , 09:10 AM | #516
Quote: Originally Posted by TaranJade View Post
I just saw the image posted showing purchase of 7/30 and redemption Nov 2nd. I purchased 8/02/11 via Origin, and redeemed 11/10 but my SWTOR account shows both purchase and redemption 11/10/11. Should I contact support to have them update, or do you think at this point it won't change anything in terms of getting in?
he redeemed his code on the 30th don';t let it fool you.

Rockstarbill's Avatar


Rockstarbill
12.14.2011 , 09:11 AM | #517
Quote: Originally Posted by ArkkiError View Post
and the next one is:

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

if I saw right. :/

so...erm...stupid question: wich is it? The redemption day or that what I just added? That counts on the early access I mean. :/
11.03.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

This one...

AaYaA's Avatar


AaYaA
12.14.2011 , 09:11 AM | #518
Quote: Originally Posted by DoubleNar View Post
the one that counts is when you redeem your code so for that guy is was july 30th.

I thnik your wrong I pre order the game on july but didnt redeem until november. So all this redeem code speculation is bull ****

Dunva's Avatar


Dunva
12.14.2011 , 09:12 AM | #519
Yea its nice to see people that understand they are not getting it right away and just hopeing for that email sooner than later. i was hopeing to be by ZThursday but i dont know if that will happen judged by the pre order dates from yesterday but these next two months are going to be way smaller but as soon as they hit november they will spike again so early november probably has a chance i am on 11/15 so i probably am going to guess last wave friday - second wave saturday

Rockstarbill's Avatar


Rockstarbill
12.14.2011 , 09:12 AM | #520
Quote: Originally Posted by AaYaA View Post
I thnik your wrong I pre order the game on july but didnt redeem until november. So all this redeem code speculation is bull ****
No, its quite visible in your screenshot. You redeemed your Pre-Order code on 7/30. Thus -why you are in. Go enjoy the game dude.