Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Fastest class to 50 solo. Skipping all cutscenes.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Fastest class to 50 solo. Skipping all cutscenes.

HundeThutt's Avatar


HundeThutt
01.09.2012 , 08:22 PM | #1
I tried all the classes.


Operative > for PVP.

Trooper second.

Jedi Consular has most fluid saber animations.


Most classes are garbage.


I've been told, second you hit 25, youre forced to group on planets to level.

So I ask, which class gets to 50 the fastest is it Operative through just PVP?

It's pretty EZ mode


The only one I havent tried yet is BH Merc. From what I can tell playing on republic side, their pvp is pretty EZ too. Rocket Spam.

So which one can actually SOLO to level 50? I was actually told Juggernaught by one person... LOL.

Thunderslice's Avatar


Thunderslice
01.09.2012 , 08:23 PM | #2
your not forced to grp

thenumberslie's Avatar


thenumberslie
01.09.2012 , 08:24 PM | #3
Still wondering what the point of this thread actually is.

JediRyuk's Avatar


JediRyuk
01.09.2012 , 08:24 PM | #4
I solo'ed a consular to 50. It's sad my social bar doesn't have a number.

/foreveralone.

No seriously though, the game does take a difficultly hike after 25-30, but it's still very solo-able. Just pick up every quest and complete every bonus quest.
╬╬╬╬╬╬|\ ░█████████████████████████████████████ị

Mierin_Eronaile's Avatar


Mierin_Eronaile
01.09.2012 , 08:24 PM | #5
What is this I don't even... ?

Any class can hit 50 by itself. Stop getting fed lies by everyone you can solo all the way up to 50 you just don't for Flashpoints and Heroic quest. You can try tackling on Heroic 2 with your companion but it can take a while for the later one.

HundeThutt's Avatar


HundeThutt
01.09.2012 , 08:31 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JediRyuk View Post
I solo'ed a consular to 50. It's sad my social bar doesn't have a number.

/foreveralone.

No seriously though, the game does take a difficultly hike after 25-30, but it's still very solo-able. Just pick up every quest and complete every bonus quest.
Oh ok I see.

How is sniper compared to gunslinger?

HundeThutt's Avatar


HundeThutt
01.09.2012 , 08:40 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by thenumberslie View Post
Still wondering what the point of this thread actually is.
ez mode guide

Rikalonius's Avatar


Rikalonius
01.09.2012 , 08:44 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by HundeThutt View Post
I tried all the classes.


Operative > for PVP.

Trooper second.

Jedi Consular has most fluid saber animations.


Most classes are garbage.


I've been told, second you hit 25, youre forced to group on planets to level.

So I ask, which class gets to 50 the fastest is it Operative through just PVP?

It's pretty EZ mode


The only one I havent tried yet is BH Merc. From what I can tell playing on republic side, their pvp is pretty EZ too. Rocket Spam.

So which one can actually SOLO to level 50? I was actually told Juggernaught by one person... LOL.
First, you never have to group to get to 50. Second, Madness speced Sith Sorcerer is probably the most ez mode ever for leveling. Lastly, your post violently assaults my sense of aesthetics.

HundeThutt's Avatar


HundeThutt
01.09.2012 , 09:23 PM | #9
k madness spec

Bumgrowth's Avatar


Bumgrowth
01.09.2012 , 09:35 PM | #10
Im twelve years old and what is this?