Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bad FPS and Connection to Swtor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bad FPS and Connection to Swtor

spectreclees
03.23.2013 , 12:38 PM | #11
This post is over a year old. The person probably left or doesn't watch the forums anymore.

Darth_Attikus
03.23.2013 , 02:00 PM | #12
Well I am having the same issue today. I have 80k ping to the server and I reseted everything including the router and the dsl modem then tested my speed and the game is still lagging where I can't do anything.
There is no light on the Dark Side, if you want to find me follow the force.....

Prométheus

Mkstnbrnr
03.27.2013 , 09:47 AM | #13
I also am having the Bad connection / lag issue. I have opened two in-game tickets and sent three e-mails. I get the same e-mail in response. I have sat on hold to talk to them and ended up getting billing, when transferred I was hung up on!. Loved the game on my old computer but got this new one for graphics. now I think I might just trash the subscription and game because of irresponsible support!

Indovi
03.27.2013 , 09:58 AM | #14
I posted something similar yesterday. Haven't been able to play the game since I downloaded it. Over 8,000 ping and no assistance. Its not my cable modem, its not my router. Huge packet losses once it switches off from my ISP providers servers.

Balnazaar
04.10.2013 , 02:50 PM | #15
Well, I got some ideas to why EA/BioWare is a mega-*****HEAD ROT-EATER in connectivity - the moronic meatbags are not upgrading their PHYSICAL servers, the lazy dorks! I doubt we can do anything anymore, they need to buy a few more server ports and all that to handle the increasing flood of players. I got early access to the Expansion -and since I started, connection to SWTOR - and most Multiplayer stuff via Origin games has been SHEER HELL! I don't even have access to my cloud saves on Origin anymore, on ANY PC! EA - fix your frikken-pissen servers BEFORE it all burns out, PLEASE?

Balnazaar
04.10.2013 , 02:52 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Mkstnbrnr View Post
I also am having the Bad connection / lag issue. I have opened two in-game tickets and sent three e-mails. I get the same e-mail in response. I have sat on hold to talk to them and ended up getting billing, when transferred I was hung up on!. Loved the game on my old computer but got this new one for graphics. now I think I might just trash the subscription and game because of irresponsible support!
You mean SUPPORT DOES NOT EXIST WITH EA, ITS A MYTH!