Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Amya's Cybertech Spreadsheet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Amya's Cybertech Spreadsheet

JoeDShadow
01.09.2012 , 05:04 PM | #1
It's a work in progress but it's been really useful for me and people wanting to know what I can make. Feel free to add it to the spreadsheet stickies or copy it for your own use.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FJ1U0c3S290MUE

JoeDShadow
01.09.2012 , 05:48 PM | #2
Also, if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them!

Randomness
01.09.2012 , 05:54 PM | #3
Wrong place I think. Of course, there's no server-specific forums yet...

Bioware, hint hint.

JoeDShadow
01.09.2012 , 06:05 PM | #4
Well, yes... I know it has my personal crafting schematic list but I also thought it might be useful for others that didn't want to go through all the work of making one for themselves. It still makes a pretty decent recipe/stat/mats spreadsheet too.

Inervia
01.10.2012 , 03:38 PM | #5
This is pretty amazing and I definitely plan on using it myself, would love to be able to download it, and replacing the values for what I have to keep track of things. Let me know when you add earpieces and such, something like that would be the hardest to keep track of I imagine with all the different prefixes you get from all the items.

JoeDShadow
01.10.2012 , 05:02 PM | #6
Yup. Getting this to completion is definitely going to be some work but I get a little closer each day!

I'm almost done with the Armoring tab and have a good chunk of the Mods done as well. Earpieces will be next.

kyoseki
01.10.2012 , 05:07 PM | #7
Nice work!

One suggestion; It would be very handy to be able to paste in the cost of the individual components and have the spreadsheet give you the cost of the crafted item.

JoeDShadow
01.10.2012 , 05:32 PM | #8
I just added in a cost calculator for the Armoring tab. It is based off of the values that you put in the Resource Lists tab (I just made up some for testing.)

Is that kind of what you were talking about? Does it seem useful to keep or is the spreadsheet getting too cluttered already?

kyoseki
01.10.2012 , 09:21 PM | #9
Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking of, good job.

I'd say the spreadsheet was probably about as complex as you'd want to make it.

NostalGeek
01.11.2012 , 12:08 AM | #10
Very nice list. I'm saving this in my docs.