Amya's Cybertech Spreadsheet

JoeDShadow

Well, yes... I know it has my personal crafting schematic list but I also thought it might be useful for others that didn't want to go through all the work of making one for themselves. It still makes a pretty decent recipe/stat/mats spreadsheet too.

This is pretty amazing and I definitely plan on using it myself, would love to be able to download it, and replacing the values for what I have to keep track of things. Let me know when you add earpieces and such, something like that would be the hardest to keep track of I imagine with all the different prefixes you get from all the items.

I just added in a cost calculator for the Armoring tab. It is based off of the values that you put in the Resource Lists tab (I just made up some for testing.)

Is that kind of what you were talking about? Does it seem useful to keep or is the spreadsheet getting too cluttered already?

Great stuff, thanks for this. Looking forward to more updates!

One Question, On lines 82-103 of Armoring I notice there are now stats or mats for the purple versions of these, I assume this is because Artifact versions of these do not exist?

Edited by Axgoreth