Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Day one Just got in. TECH SUPPOR NEEDED!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Day one Just got in. TECH SUPPOR NEEDED!

kleners
12.13.2011 , 07:53 AM | #1
I ordered Day1 at noon. And just got access. Second Wave Invites
and for the people saying they got in and were from NOV DEC pool.
according to Stephen Reid on his twitter. "according to my Database They are mistaken"

Its trolls trying to stir the community.

As for my issue.
My account keeps asking me for "my favorite restaurant" I did not place that question and none of my favorites are the answer. I heard some were having this issue also.

I sent in a ticket yesterday morning. and have been calling every hour since. Tech support call just hangs up on me says "we are busy"
iŻi▀▀▀▀▀iŻi‾°δ‾‾Pך██████████████████████████████) Squadron 11-11-11 :*Never Forget*

kleners
12.13.2011 , 08:20 AM | #2
bumped to get past all this garbage of "I DIDNT GET IN" thank you for closing all this crap.

Please help with actual support issues. I have a rogue question that my security is asking me.
iŻi▀▀▀▀▀iŻi‾°δ‾‾Pך██████████████████████████████) Squadron 11-11-11 :*Never Forget*

Mufazaprime
12.13.2011 , 08:23 AM | #3
Not quite sure whats going on

i applied my game on the 28th just as a good friend of mine did as well, he spoke to me before 4am pacific time saying he received first wave invites, ive been checking my email constantly, logging in on the launcher and still nothing on my side, im also livestreaming a "pre party" to swtor and found that someone registered in December 2nd and got in

sooooooooo, 160 down the drain to be outpicked by someone who bought a 80 dollar digital copy? great

MrNybble
12.13.2011 , 08:26 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mufazaprime View Post
Not quite sure whats going on

i applied my game on the 28th just as a good friend of mine did as well, he spoke to me before 4am pacific time saying he received first wave invites, ive been checking my email constantly, logging in on the launcher and still nothing on my side, im also livestreaming a "pre party" to swtor and found that someone registered in December 2nd and got in

sooooooooo, 160 down the drain to be outpicked by someone who bought a 80 dollar digital copy? great
Troll lo lo lolllll

gotheon
12.13.2011 , 08:40 AM | #5
This wont help with the account issue but it should get you into the game for now
If you reset your origins account password that is under the same email as your SWTOR account

It will reset your SWTOR account as well, This should let you get into the game

However its likely going to ask again when you try to redeem your game key when it arrives
so keep on the customer service but you should now at least be able to play while your on hold for 2-5 hours
SEVEN DEADLY SINS
~ Sith/PVE-PVP/EndGame/Adults/Vent/Light Zerging/EST/No DKP ~

Guild Website Apply Here
Squadron 367